Warehouse for saleUnit 70 Honeyborough Industrial Estate
- THE WHOLE ... CIRCA 8153 SQ.FT. (758 SQ.M) IN ALL
- EAST SECTION ONLY ... CIRCA 3016 SQ.FT. (280 SQ.M)
- MIDDLE SECTION - CIRCA 2300 SQ.FT (214 SQ.M)
- WEST SECTION ONLY ... CIRCA 2837 SQ.FT. (264 SQ.M)
- A VARIETY OF POTENTIAL USES - B1, B2 + B8 + TRADE COUNTER S TO C
- VERY STRATEGICALLY LOCATED ALONGSIDE THE BUSY A477
- NOTE - THE "TERRY'S TILES" BUSINESS IS NOT FOR SALE
A WELL PRESENTED AND WELL POSITIONED MODERN COMMERCIAL PREMISES AVAILABLE AS A WHOLE OR IN PART
GUIDE PRICES £100,000 to £325,000
(LETTING OF PART OR WHOLE MAY BE CONSIDERED - SEE OVERLEAF)
This prominently positioned Property is well located within central Pembrokeshire from where easy access can be gained to the nearby Milford Haven Waterway, the main towns, the LNG Terminals, the Power Station and the Oil Refinery etc..
The original West Section was built in 1993 and a large extension (Middle Section and East Section) was added in 2008. Both parts have steel portal frames and are clad in insulated profiled sheeting.
Suitable Use Classes include B1 (Business), B2 (General Industrial) and B8 (Storage and Distribution). The Property would perhaps be ideal for a "Trade Counter" operation and, in recent years, it has been used for the storage and sale of tiles and bathroom suites etc..
With approximate dimensions, the accommodation briefly comprises:-
72'9" x 39' (22.17m x 11.88m) incorporating Offices, Kitchen and 2 W.C's. Roller and personal doors to front.
51'1" x 45' (15.56m x 13.71m). Glazed front doors and side panels.
75'7" x 39'10" (23.03m x 12.14m). Roller and personal doors to front.
Plot 70 extends to approx 0.494 Acre i.e. approx 0.2 Hectare. Across the rear (south) there is an easement in respect of an oil pipeline.
SERVICES ETC (NONE TESTED)
Mains water, drainage and electricity (Three Phase and zoned). Oil fired warm air ducted heating from a Powermatic unit (10,000 sq.ft capacity).
Plot 70 is held on a 99 year Lease from Pembrokeshire County Council which commenced on 25th December 1993. The Ground Rents are £50 per annum for the first 33 years, £100 for the second 33 years and £200 per annum for the third 33 years.
The Whole Property .... £325,000 (Lease ... £31,500 p.a.)
West Section Only ..... £125,000 (Lease ... £11,500 p.a.)
Middle Section ..... £100,000 (Lease ... £9,200 p.a.
East Section Only ..... £130,000 (Lease ... £12,000 p.a.)
West & Middle Sections ... £215,000 (Lease ... £20,000 p.a.)
Middle & East Sections ... £220,000 (Lease ... £20,500 p.a.)
The Owners preference is to sell the whole or part(s) of Unit 70. However, medium term FRI Lease proposals will be considered.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GUY1CB9039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Guy Thomas & Co, Pembroke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.