3 bedroom bungalow for saleBury Ring, Haughton, Stafford
- Individual Detached Residence
- Occupying a Truly Delightful and Historic Site
- Extensive Grounds including Paddock and Woodland
- In all extending to approx. 13.4 acres
- Also Planning Permission for alterations and extension ...
- ... in addition for a new detached double garage
- Beautiful Location yet only 3 miles from Stafford town centre
An individual detached residence with Planning Permission for extension into the roof areas. In all about 13.73 acres.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
Reception Hall, Sitting Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Dining Room, Utility, 3 Double Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Planning Permission for additions to living accommodation.
Existing integral garage with planning permission for construction of a detached double garage.
About 7.86 acres paddock.
About 5.13 acres woodland.
About 13.73 acres in all.
Please see BROCHURE LINK for more information.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31295988.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100953028739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John German, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.