Commercial Property for sale5 in No. Lock-up Garages
- 5 NO. SINGLE GARAGES IN A TERRACE
- MATURE RESIDENTIAL DORMITORY AREA
- CONVENIENT FOR HISTORIC TOWN'S AMENITIES
- ALL MAINS SERVICES NEARBY
- RARE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- FUTURE DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL (S to C)
IN DUE COURSE, "BEST AND FINAL" WRITTEN BIDS TO BE ACCOMPANIED BY PROOF OF FINANCE MAY BE INVITED FROM ALL PROSPECTIVE BUYERS - TBC
We understand that this is Freehold and full vacant possession is available if required.
Most of the Cottages and Houses in Orange Gardens do not have Garages. Therefore, there should always be a demand for these Garages from persons living in the neighbourhood and thus they have potential to generate a useful income.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GUY1CB9036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Guy Thomas & Co, Pembroke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.