3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale8 Carr Lane, Tankersley Barnsley S75 3BE
A stone built 3 bedroom semi detached house in a SEMI RURAL village. CLOSE TO OPEN COUNTRYSIDE, well placed for accessing the M1 motorway.
The property is within walking distance of the open countryside and is well placed for accessing the M1 motorway at the Dearne Valley Parkway which in turn leads to the A1.
It has the benefit of gas central heating and double glazing and offers spacious family accommodation which needs to be viewed internally to be appreciated.
Outside are gardens to the front and a good sized enclosed rear garden.
The accommodation comprises:
Wooden entrance door into the
ENTRANCE PORCH having a side facing window with a door leading into the
LOUNGE 138 X 1210 having a front facing double glazed window, with the main focal point being a living flame gas fire with tiled hearth and back and a wooden surround, picture rail and plaster moulded cornice to the ceiling, TV aerial point and a central heating radiator.
DINING ROOM 138 X 1210 with rear facing patio doors, tiled flooring, freestanding multi fuel burner with exposed brick chimney breast, flagged hearth, picture rail, TV aerial point central heating radiator and a door leading to the
KITCHEN 85 X 62 having rear facing double glazed window, tiled floor and walls and a range of wall and base units with wood effect cupboard fronts and granite roll edge worktops incorporating an inset circular sink, integrated electric double oven, five ring gas hob with chrome cooker hood over and a central heating radiator.
From the dining room access via the patio doors is a
CONSERVATORY 105 X 58 having tiled flooring, electric light and plumbing for a washing machine.
LANDING having a central heating radiator, cupboard with a recently installed wall mounted Ideal combination boiler, access to the loft which is insulated and has a loft ladder.
BEDROOM ONE 139 X 129 with central heating radiator.
REAR BEDROOM TWO 1411 X 811 with central heating radiator.
REAR BEDROOM THREE 1411 X 94 having a shower cubicle with power shower, extractor fan above and a central heating radiator.
BATHROOM 89 X 65 having a side facing opaque glazed window, with a suite comprising of white corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a paved garden area. At the rear is a good size lawned garden area, paved patio area, wall mounted outside tap, security lights and a brick built outhouse.
The property has a gas fired central heating system.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS
Only the items specifically mentioned within these particulars are included in the sale.
From junction 36 of the M1 motorway take the A61 and take the first turn right onto Westwood New Road. At the junction turn left onto New Road, continuing onto Carr Lane. No.8 is on the right hand side and can be identified by our for sale sign.
Details of all the properties currently on offer through Wilbys can be viewed on www.wilbys.net or by using the search feature within Rightmove.co.uk. the UKs No. 1 property website
If you wish to make an offer on this property before contacting a Financial Advisor or Solicitor you should make your offer to our office to avoid any delay and the possibility of a sale being agreed to other interested parties. Under the Estate Agents act 1991 you will be required to give us your financial details to enable us to qualify your ability to purchase before we can recommend your offer to our sellers. Offers may be made by visiting our Eastgate Office or by telephone on 01226 299221.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS:
In order to proceed with a sale we will need confirmation of Identity and Proof of address.
If you have a property to sell our Residential Sales Manager, Mr Mark Farmer, or our valuer, Paul Salkeld will be pleased to arrange an appointment to give you a market valuation and advice. The advisory service is free and without obligation.
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars are given in good faith but are made without responsibility on the part of Wilbys or the vendors or lessors. Any intending purchaser or lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these Particulars.
2. All rents and prices quoted are exclusive of VAT, unless otherwise stated.
3. All measurements, areas and distances quoted are approximate only.
4. Information provided in respect of planning and rating matters has, unless stated, been obtained by way of verbal enquiry only. Interested parties are therefore recommended to seek their own independent verification on such matters from the appropriate Local Authority.
5. Location and site plans if provided, are for identification and directional purposes only. The area surrounding the subject property may have changed since the plan was produced.
6. Wilbys have not tested any apparatus, equipment fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. Prospective purchasers are advised to obtain verification on such matters via their surveyor or solicitor
7. The boundaries, ownership and tenure of this property have not been checked against the Title Deeds for any discrepancies or rights of way, if any. Prospective purchasers are advised to check these matters with their solicitor prior to entering into any contracts.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference R5776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilbys , Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.