2 bedroom apartment for saleBroadlands Place, Pudsey, West Yorkshire
- Two double bedroom apartment.
- Top floor (third) with views.
- 62% Shared ownership (NO RENT)
- Well presented throughout.
- Open plan lounge / kitchen.
- Allocated / visitor parking.
- Central Pudsey location.
- Viewing advised.
"LOOKING TO GET A FOOT ON THE LADDER? SUITABLE FOR THE FIRST TIME BUYER, THIS TOP FLOOR TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT IS AVAILABLE ON A 62% 'DISCOUNTED SALE' BASIS WITH NO RENT PAYABLE ON THE REMAINING PERCENTAGE"
Offering well presented accommodation to include secure intercom entry via well maintained communal halls, you will find a spacious central hallway provding useful storage to include access to the loft storage area and having doors leading to superb open plan lounge/kitchen area, having a range of wall and base units including integral oven, hob and extractor to the kitchen whilst to the lounge area having far reaching views. There are two double bedrooms and you will also find a spacious/neutral bathroom suite. The apartment offers allocated and visitor parking and the use of well kept communal gardens including play area.
Viewings are this highly impressive apartment are not to be missed if you are looking for an affordable place to live in central pudsey.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31347621.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUD140453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.