This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
Land for sale
Pontefract Road, Barnsley
RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE
A Greenfield site measuring 3.38 ha (8.34 acres) or thereabouts with outline Planning Consent for up to 110 dwellings.
Offers for a phased purchase considered.
Barnsley is a South Yorkshire Town to the east of Junction 37 of the M1 motorway. The town is within commuter distance of a number of surrounding towns and cities with Sheffield City Centre located 22 miles to the south via the M1 motorway, Leeds City Centre located 25 miles to the north via the M1 and M621 and Manchester City Centre located 34 miles to the west via the A628 through the Peak District. Doncaster is located approximately 16 miles to the east via the A635.
The site is located in the village of Lundwood approximately 5 miles from the M1 motorway and 3.5 miles north east of Barnsley town centre.
The site is irregular in shape and measures approximately 3.38 ha (8.34 acres). Access to the site is provided from the adjacent Britannia Homes estate by Ellwood and Priory Place.
A site plan is attached herewith depicting the boundaries of the site.
The site has the benefit of outline planning consent for residential development with permission granted on 9 August 2010 under application Reference 2010/0420. The application was supported by studies and drawings based on a scheme of 110 dwellings.
Viewing of the site is by prior appointment with the sole selling agents Sanderson Weatherall LLP, 25 Wellington Street, Leeds LS1 4WG.
Contact: David Chary
Tel: (0113) 221 6019
Misrepresentation Act 1967:
Sanderson Weatherall LLP for itself and for the vendor(s) or lessor(s) of this property whose agent it is give notice that:-
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to the property(s) are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself/herself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
4. The vendor(s) or lessor(s) do not make or give and neither Sanderson Weatherall LLP nor any person in its employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
5. None of the buildings services or service installations (whether these be the specific responsibility of the freeholder, lessor or lessee) have been tested and are not warranted to be in safe and working order.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1991:
Every reasonable effort has been made by Sanderson Weatherall LLP to ensure accuracy. Interested parties are strongly advised to take appropriate steps to verify by independent inspection or enquiry all information for themselves and to take appropriate professional advice.
Finance Act 1989:
Unless otherwise stated all prices and rents are quoted exclusive of V.A.T.
Sanderson Weatherall LLP
Registered In England company number OC 344 770.
Registered Office 25 Wellington Street Leeds LS1 4WG