5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRedlands Road, Penarth
Guide Price £299,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Very Spacious Semi Detached House
- Large Rear Garden
- Double Garage
- Large Kitchen/Diner/Sitting Room
- Five Bedrooms
- En-suite Bathroom To Master
Spacious Semi detached house which comprises, front garden area, entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, lean-to room, large kitchen/diner, five bedrooms, en-suite to master bedroom, family bathroom, very large rear garden area with purpose built summer house, double garage to the rear.
We are pleased to offer to the market for sale this semi detached house which comprises, front garden area, entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, lean-to room, large kitchen/diner, five bedrooms, en-suite to master bedroom, family bathroom, very large rear garden area with purpose built summer house and double garage to the rear of the garden. This property is a very spacious family home and would benefit from updating. internal viewing highly recommended in order to fully appreciate the size of this property and garden.
Enclosed front garden area, pathway leading you to front access.
Hallway has ceiling light, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor, wall mounted radiator, access to all ground floor rooms.
Lounge 17' 8" x 12' 8" ( 5.38m x 3.86m )
This spacious lounge has front facing double glazed bay window, side facing window, ceiling light, original floorboards, picture rail, radiator, power points.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 11' 9" ( 3.86m x 3.58m )
This Dining room has side facing window, ceiling light, radiator, original fire surround feature, original floor boards, patio doors to lean-to room, open arch into kitchen-diner.
Off Dining Room Is this lean-to style room which has rear facing double glazed window, power points, space for appliances.
Large Kitchen-Diner 27' 10" x 12' ( 8.48m x 3.66m )
This large kitchen-diner has side facing window double glazed window, side facing French doors, rear facing French doors leading out to garden area, ceiling lights, black slate tile flooring, kitchen units comprise, base and wall units with contrasting worktops, sink and drained unit, integrated oven and hob, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer.
Via stairs in hall, landing area provides access to all first floor rooms and access to further staircase to second floor, ceiling light, velux window.
Bedroom One-Study 12' 3" x 6' ( 3.73m x 1.83m )
This bedroom/study room has two rear facing double glazed windows, ceiling light, radiator, power points, loft hatch.
Bathroom 9' x 8' 3" ( 2.74m x 2.51m )
This family size bathroom has, two side facing double glazed windows, ceiling light, fully tiled walls, tile flooring, suite comprises hi tech walk-in corner shower cubicle offering a number if different features such as steam jets, low level w/c, wash hand basin, two radiators.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 8' 3" ( 2.72m x 2.51m )
This bedroom has side facing double glazed window, ceiling light, laminate flooring, radiator, power points.
Bedroom Three 12' 8" x 11' 10" ( 3.86m x 3.61m )
This very good size double bedroom has, rear facing dour glazed window, ceiling light, picture rail, vanity unit with wash hand basin, power points, radiator.
Bedroom Four 17' 10" max x 12' 6" ( 5.44m max x 3.81m )
This very good size double bedroom has two front facing double glazed windows, ceiling light, fitted wardrobes, radiator, power points, door to en-suite bathroom.
En-Suite 8' 2" x 5' 1" ( 2.49m x 1.55m )
This en-suite bathroom has, side facing window, ceiling light, part tiled walls, suite comprises corner bath, low level w/c and wash hand basin.
Via stairs on landing area.
Bedroom Five-Loft Room 15' 10" max x 11' 9" max ( 4.83m max x 3.58m max )
This second floor double bedroom has two velux windows, tongue n groove ceiling and Walls, original floor boards, radiator, power points.
This very large rear garden area has been laid to lawn and has been bordered with trees, plants and shrubs, trees include a cherry tree, apple tree and plum tree. This garden area has purpose built summerhouse which can be utilised to your own needs and requirements. Access to double garage located to the rear of the garden.
Located to the rear of the garden area is this double garage. Hardstanding parking area behind garage which is suitable for around three vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR101471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.