4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodhouse Hill Road, Leeds
- Four bedroom extended semi
- Central heating & Double glazing
- Modern dining kitchen, integral appliances
- Lounge and separate dining Room
- Stylish white house bathroom
- Enclosed rear gardens, Parking to front
- Great views across Leeds
- Viewing Highly recommended.
This is a much improved extended semi detached family home loved by the current owners. The property offers spacious four bedroom accommodation, three of which are good double rooms with fitted wardrobes to the master bedroom and storage to bedrooms two and three. The house bathroom is fitted with a modern white suite including curved shower bath. Downstairs the entrance hall leads into the dining room past a guest WC and opens into the living room. Sliding doors allow access into the breakfast area of the dining kitchen which is fitted with an extensive range of modern fitted units with integral oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Double doors open from the breakfast area and allow access into the enclosed rear garden with entertaining patio area. The front garden provides gated parking for three cars. This is a home which absolutely needs to be viewed!
Hunslet offers a good range of local amenities at the Penny Hill Shopping Centre as well as being well served by local bus routes and providing easy road links to Leeds City Centre. The popular White Rose Shopping Centre situated on the A6110 Ring Road is a short drive away as are recreational facilities at Middleton Park and Golf Course. Links to the local and national motorway network including the A1, M1 link road are all a short drive away and surrounding towns such as Rothwell, Morley and Wakefield can be easily accessed from here.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31390074.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROT140363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Beeston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.