3 bedroom detached house for saleFrognall, Deeping St. James, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of £250,000
- Three bedroom detached Allison built house
- Non estate village location
- 26ft Lounge/Diner
- Utility Area
- Two Bathrooms
- Single garage
- Large rear garden not overlooked
- Sold with no upward chain
* Non estate village location
* 26ft Lounge/Diner
* Utility Area
* Two Bathrooms
* Single garage
* Large rear garden not overlooked
* Sold with no upward chain
Pvcu double glazed door with matching side two glazed panels to:
Tiled flooring, glazed door with matching side glazed panel to hallway.
Radiator, telephone point, coving to textured ceiling, stairs, glazed door to kitchen, glazed door to:
8.20m x 3.76m (26'11" x 12'4" max). Pvcu double glazed window to front, coal effect gas fire set in stone built surround, two radiators, tv point, two wall lights, coving to textured ceiling, pvcu double glazed patio doors to garden.
3.48m x 2.57m (11'5" x 8'5" max). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, matching breakfast bar, 1½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap and tiled surround, plumbing for washing machine, built-in electric oven, built-in halogen hob with pull out extractor hood over, pvcu double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring, coving to textured ceiling, understairs storage cupboard, opening to:
2.31m x 2.08m (7'7" x 6'10"). Space for fridge/freezer, pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, coving to textured ceiling, pvcu double glazed door to garden, door to:
Downstairs Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with fitted electric shower, wash hand basin, low-level wc and full height tiling to all walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled flooring, coving to textured ceiling with recessed spotlights.
First Floor Landing
Pvcu double glazed window to side, coving to textured ceiling, access to loft, door to:
4.32m x 3.33m (14'2" x 10'11" excluding recess). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, tv point, coving to textured ceiling.
3.81m x 3.35m (12'6" x 11' including airing cupboard). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, tv point, coving to textured ceiling, built-in airing cupboard.
2.34m x 2.26m (7'8" x 7'5" including fitted wardrobe). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to textured ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with hand shower attachment off and mixer tap, wash hand basin and low-level wc, full height tiling to all walls, wall mounted cabinet, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to textured ceiling.
To the front, mainly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders, driveway to the front leading to attached single garage. Rear garden, enclosed by wooden timber panelled fencing and mature hedge to rear and sides, mainly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders and beds, patio area, outside cold water tap, timber wooden garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31426872.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD200885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.