2 bedroom terraced house for saleCarrick Place, Dunure, Ayr
Offers Over £69,995
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***REDUCED ASKING PRICE ***
- Mid terraced house
- Lounge, Kitchen
- Two bedrooms & bathroom
- Oil combination boiler (installed June 2010)
- Enclosed rear garden
- Recently installed double glazing (March 2013)
- Sea Views to front
- Early viewing advised!
Mid terr house set within established rea with good aspects to the front. Accom: vestibule, hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms & bathroom. Radiator central heating fired by oil combination boiler, double glazing, enclosed rear garden and sea views. Viewing advised! Energy Rating D.
Mid terraced house set within established residential area with good aspects to the front. The property comprises of entrance vestibule, hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and family bathroom. Other benefits are radiator central heating fired by oil combination boiler, double glazing, enclosed rear garden and sea views.
Energy Rating D.
Lounge 14' 1" maximum point x 13' 3" ( 4.29m maximum point x 4.04m )
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.57m )
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 11' 10" maximum point ( 3.81m x 3.61m maximum point )
Bedroom Two 13' 6" maximum point x 10' 4" maximum point ( 4.11m maximum point x 3.15m maximum point )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31443448.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYR101964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Ayr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.