2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWringsdown, Yeolmbridge, Launceston
- Charming period semi-detached cottage
- Well maintained retaining charm & character
- Exposed beams and double glazing
- Private rear garden extending to 250' in length
- EPC: F/35
A charming period semi-detached cottage in a delightful rural setting with extensive gardens adjoining onto open farmland.
Semi-detached 2 bedroom, 2 reception room cottage retaining alot of charm and character including exposed beams whilst benefitting from modern day conveniences including uPVC double glazing throughout. Private rear garden over 250' in length, off-road parking, detached garage & adjoining workshop.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU120115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.