4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleInner Loop Road, Beachley, Chepstow
- INTERESTINGLY ARCHITECT DESIGNED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- WELL PRESENTED CONTEMPORARY STYLE ACCOMMODATION
- IN LARGE MATURE LANDSCAPED LEVEL GARDEN OF APPROX 0.2 ACRES
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM/WC PLUS 3 EN-SUITES
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- NO UPPER CHAIN
Approximately 1.5 miles from Chepstow and 2.5 miles from Junction 2 of the M48 Motorway (Chepstow Severn Bridge). Standing in a LARGE MATURE LANDSCAPED LEVEL GARDEN, extending to APPROXIMATELY 0.2 ACRES or thereabouts, attractive interestingly ARCHITECT DESIGNED DETACHED BUNGALOW. The WELL PRESENTED CONTEMPORARY STYLE accommodation affords: Entrance Hall, Luxury Shower Room/wc, Lounge, Dining Room, Luxury Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Inner Hall, Side Hall, FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS (Master Suite with En-suite Luxury Bathroom/wc, Bedrooms 2 & 4 with En-suite Shower Room/wc). GARAGE. Low maintenance fascia boards, etc. GAS CENTRAL HEATING. Underfloor heating. DOUBLE GLAZING. FREEHOLD. NO UPPER CHAIN.
The accommodation comprises:
9'9 x 8'7 (2.97m x 2.61m) Maple wood floor, radiator, double glazed front door, access to loft, smoke alarm.
LUXURY SHOWER ROOM
Recently refitted with a contemporary style suite including wash hand basin, low level wc with concealed cistern, double width shower, extractor fan, skylight, vanity cupboard, porcelain tiled floor.
18'8 x 21'3 (5.68m x 6.47m) max. Porcelain tiled floor, recess for flat screen tv, 2 pairs of double glazed patio doors opening onto the rear garden, Orangery style roof light, recessed spot lighting, uplighters, underfloor heating.
18'3 x 12'4 (5.56m x 3.75m) Porcelain tiled floor, contemporary marble fireplace with living flame coal effect coal effect gas fire, double glazed doors opening onto the delightful rear garden, radiator, recessed spot lighting, underfloor heating.
LUXURY KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM
21'10 x 16'5 (6.65m x 5.00m) max. Recently refitted with an attractive range of base and wall cupboards with marble worktops, large central island bar, dual built-in Zanussi electric oven, 4 ring ceramic electric hob, 4 ring gas hob, both with cooker hoods over, porcelain floor, inset porcelain sink with chrome mixer tap and draining area, wall tiling, recessed spotlighting, integral dishwasher, soft close pan drawers, drawer units, double glazed French windows to side, underfloor heating.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, further range of matching built-in cupboards, porcelain tiled floor, plumbing for automatic washing machine.
14'5 x 8'6 (4.39m x 2.59m) max. Radiator, built-in wardrobe with shelving.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
With double width shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level close coupled wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, vanity unit, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 4 (front)
13'7 x 9'1 (4.14m x 2.76m) Wooden flooring, radiator.
MAIN BEDROOM SUITE
Entrance lobby with range of built-in wardrobes and cupboards, underfloor heating.
Bedroom 14'2 x 13'0 (4.31m x 3.96m) With porcelain tiled floor, underfloor heating, double glazed doors opening onto rear garden and decking area.
EN-SUITE LUXURY BATHROOM
Large oval bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level close coupled wc, extractor fan, chrome ladder style towel rail, vanity cupboard, tiled floor, tiled walls, recessed lighting.
13'0 x 12'8 (3.96m x 3.86m) Built-in double wardrobe, underfloor heating.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
With step-in corner shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level close coupled wc, fully tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting, underfloor heating.
To the front is a dual entrance tarmacadam driveway with dwarf brick boundary wall providing ample parking for numerous vehicles. There is an additional brick pavior parking area to the side.
There is an attached GARAGE (15'8 x 12'3) with up and over roller door, light and power, cold tap, window to side.
Outside lighting, outside power supply.
The rear garden is a particular feature of the property which has been tastefully landscaped, incorporating ornamental trees, flowering shrubs, lawned area, 2 large sundeck areas, ornamental fish pond, 2 garden sheds with power, gravelled areas, etc., metal framed greenhouse.
Strictly by appointment with ARCHER & CO.
You are advised to obtain a survey & establish that all appliances and services etc. are to your satisfaction before submitting your offer. These property details are subject to change without notice. The property will be sold subject to any Wayleaves, Public or Private Rights of Way, Easements, Covenants & outgoings whether mentioned in these particulars or not. Approx. room dimensions are usually taken as the maximum distance between the walls. Definition of boundaries will need to be clarified by the vendors' solicitors. In respect of any new properties, the developers reserve the right to alter the specification at any build point, without any notice whatsoever. Mileages are approx. E. & O. E.
ARCHER & CO, their clients, and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warrantees in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Archer & Co have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 918071_2439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Archer & Co, Chepstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.