4 bedroom house for saleGaulkthorn, Oswaldtwistle, Accrington, Lancashire
Offers in Region of
- BREATH TAKING OPEN ASPECT VIEWS
- SERIOUS OFFERS CONSIDERED
- Stone Built Barn Conversion (NHBC build)
- Four bedrooms 2 with ensuites
- Showhome Open WED-SUN 2PM-4PM
- Private Garden
- Barn conversion
- Gas central heating
PREPARE TO BE STUNNED! This truly amazing development set on the outskirts of Oswaldtwistle (just off fielding lane) Lancashire has the real WOW factor. Each of the six properties has unobstructed breath taking panoramic views. All the properties have been designed and planned to bring a modern style living to a truly original stone built barn dating back to 1864. The quality of fixtures and fittings and build specification are second to none. Be part of the perfect place and visit the show home and you too will feel the special bond these properties have with the surrounding countryside. Briefly Comprising of; Entrance Hall, Bespoke Fitted Kitchen, Downstairs Cloak room, First Floor, Four Bedrooms, 2 Ensuites and a Family Bathroom. Externally benefitting from private parking for residents and visitors. To the rear natural stone lined wall boundaries and flagged patio areas and lawn areas. NO CHAINDELAY!! SHOW HOUSE is open from a wednesday to sunday from 2pm onwards or by appointment
14'2 x 9'10
7'9 x 11'1
8'2 x 7'9
12'3 x 17'7
20'1 x 14'2
16'10 x 12'10
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31498472.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 30737A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keenans Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.