Hotel for saleHENSON HOTEL, 23 CLIFTON DRIVE, BLACKPOOL, LANCASHIRE, FY4
- PRIME LOCATED HOTEL OFFERING 43 EN SUITE BEDROOMS SITUATED CLOSE TO PLEASURE BEACH
- SUBSTANTIAL CORNER BUILDING WITH CAR PARKING
- PRIVATE APARTMENT & HOLIDAY APARTMENT
- WOULD CONSIDER PART EXCHANGE FOR SMALLER HOTEL
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer for sale this substantial 42 bedroom hotel located on Clifton Drive in Blackpool.
The hotel has to be viewed internal to be appreciated and we believe it is one of the most sought after hotels and locations in Blackpool. It achieves a healthy turnover on shortened trading periods and accounts are available on request after an initial viewing.
42 en-suite bedrooms catering for 110 guests, in addition there is an executive suite and a holiday apartment. The hotel has gas central heating, double glazing and an abundance of car parking spaces for circa 33 cars.
One bedroom private apartment. Lift from the ground floor to the second floor. Extensive ground floor accommodation.
PLANNING PERMISSION: The hotel site also has planning permission to be demolished and 15 residential apartments to be built on the site, if so required by a buyer
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-31520172.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.