This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom detached bungalow for sale
Roughlands, Lakenheath, Brandon
- An individual detached bungalow
- Living room/dining room
- Three double bedrooms
- En-suite shower room
- Stylish kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room
- Oil fired radiator central heating
- Family Bathroom
- uPVC sealed unit double glazing
Situated at the far end of a no through road, this impressive detached bungalow offers generous sized accomodation. In addition to the beautifully maintained gardens the large workshop, garage and store offer potential for a small business subject to planning consent. Early viewing recommended
This truly individual detached family bungalow is set at the far end of a no through road and occupies a beautiful and good sized garden plot. The property features a superb lounge/diner, three double bedrooms, a stylish fitted kitchen/breakfast room and good parking facilities plus a large garage/workshop/store.
The Accommodation Comprises
With ceramic tiled flooring, ceiling recessed halogen spotlights, radiator, access to loft with loft ladder and light, cupboard housing lagged hot water cylinder fitted with immersion heater and slatted shelving.
Living Room/ Dining Room 30' 6" x 22' narrowing to 13' 8" ( 9.30m x 6.71m narrowing to 4.17m )
A very impressive room with feature fireplace of natural brick extending to ceiling with recessed display niche and tiled hearth. Four ceiling light points, three double radiators, five double power points, four wall light points, t.v. point, telephone point, patio doors leading to front of property, thermostat control for heating system
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 19' 7" x 10' 10" ( 5.97m x 3.30m )
Very well fitted with extensive range of Shaker style wall, floor and drawer units with stainless steel handles, black granite effect working surfaces with ceramic tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, slot in space for electric cooker. plumbing for dishwasher, built in larder with shelving, double radiator, ceiling recessed halogen spotlight. Ceramic tiled flooring, oil fired boiler serving domestic hot water and heating system, time clock control for heating system, doorway leading to:-
Utility Room 10' 7" x 5' 7" plus door recess ( 3.23m x 1.70m plus door recess )
Fitted with wall storage units, working surfaces and storage cupboards beneath, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and lever mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, doorway leading to front of property, doorway leading to rear of property. Carpet tile flooring, doorway to:-
With close coupled w.c . wash hand basin, deep built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' x 9' 9" ( 3.96m x 2.97m )
With laminated floor covering, built in wardrobes to one wall with mirror fronted sliding doors, double radiator, ceiling light point, t.v. point, four double power points, telephone point.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.97m )
With laminated floor covering, radiator, built in double wardrobe. TV point, 4 double sockets
En-Suite Shower Room
With shower cubicle fitted with mains power shower, close coupled w.c. with dual push flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and pop up waste, ceiling recessed halogen spotlights, wall mounted ladder radiator in white finish, ceramic tiling to walls.
Bedroom Three 13' 2" maximum dimension x 9' 5" ( 4.01m maximum dimension x 2.87m )
With double radiator, built in double wardrobe with floor to ceiling sliding doors, laminated floor covering.
Panelled bath with mixer tap and pop up waste, shower screen and over bath power shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and pop up waste, close coupled w.c with dual push flush, ceiling recessed halogen spotlights, ladder style radiator in white finish, extensive tiling.
The property enjoys an extensive gravelled area to the front with twin entrances and a number of ornamental shrubs and bushes. To one side of the property there is a paved area which leads to the entrance door where there is an outside light. The rear garden is a real credit to the present owners and is a main feature of the property, this is mainly laid to grass with neatly tended borders, well stocked with flowering shrubs and bushes, plus raised planting areas. There is a paved seating area, ornamental pond, outside lighting and tap. To the far end of the formal garden there is a log cabin style timber summer house with covered veranda to front and a smaller side shed. To one side of the garden and separated by trellis work there is a further area served by a separate driveway running along the side of the property owned by no 40. This is mainly laid to hardstanding and provides a good parking area. There is also a garage/workshop/store that measures 32' x 21' this is part divided and has light and power and inspection pit. There is also a smaller storage shed to the side. These outbuildings provide an excellent opportunity for running a small business from home subject to the relevant planning permission
On entering Lakenheath from Eriswell, proceed to the end of Eriswell Road and at the start of the High Street turn right at the crossroads into Broom Road, after a short distance turn left into Roughlands and no 40 can be found located at the far end on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.