This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom detached house for sale
Warren Croft, Sawtry, Huntingdon
- Five bedrooms
- Dining room/Family room
- Kitchen/Breakfast room
- Downstairs wc
- 2 en-suites
- Family bathroom
- Detached Double garage
- Corner plot
- Cul-de-sac Location, No Thru Traffic!
A detached family home in the village of Sawtry. This home offers well presented accommodation to comprise; entrance hall, lounge, dining/family room, kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs wc. Five bedrooms, en-suite to master and to bedroom five, family bathroom. Gardens to all sides. Double garage.
A detached family home occupying a pleasant corner plot location at the top of the cul-de-sac, which is located to the edge of the popular village of Sawtry. This property in our opinion offers well presented, deceptively spacious family accommodation along with the benefit of gardens to all sides and a detached double garage. Viewing is highly recommended in order to fully appreciate this generously proportioned family home.
Radiator. Slate tile flooring. Stairs to first floor landing with understairs storage area. Coving to ceiling.
Kitchen Breakfast Room
Kitchen Area 13' max x 8' 7" ( 3.96m max x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the front. Belfast style sink with wooden work surfaces to the sides. Further range of wooden work surfaces with cupboards and drawers below. Range of wall mounted storage cupboards. Double width space for gas range, with cooker hood over. fitted dishwasher. Slate tiled flooring, plumbing for American style fridge. Spotlights to ceiling
Breakfast Area 9' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.36m )
Radiator, Door to utility room. Archway through to Dining/Family room. Slate tiled flooring.
Lounge 19' 8" x 11' 6" ( 5.99m x 3.51m )
Double glazed windows to the front, double glazed window and french doors to the side. Two radiators. Engineered oak flooring.
Dining Room/Family Room 24' 10" x 9' 1" ( 7.57m x 2.77m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear and double glazed french doors to the side. Radiator. Engineered oak flooring. Coving to ceiling.
Utility Room 5' 9" x 5' 3" ( 1.75m x 1.60m )
Half glazed door to the side. Wall mounted gas central heating boiler. Plumbing for washing machine beneath work surface. Sink drainer set into work surface.
First Floor Landing
Radiator. Access to loft. Airing cupboard. Doors to;
Bedroom One 19' 9" x 11' 4" ( 6.02m x 3.45m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear and double glazed windows to the side. Two radiators and coving to the ceiling.
Frosted double glazed window to the side. Fitted to comprise; close coupled wc, curved glazed and tiled shower cubicle, hand wash basin set into vanity unit. Radiator/towel rail. Laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 12' 11" ( 4.14m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to the side. Radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" plus doorway x 8' 2" ( 3.07m plus doorway x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Four 11' 5" x 6' 5" ( 3.48m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to the side. Radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to the side. Paneled bath with shower over. Close coupled wc and hand wash basin. Coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Five 23' x 12' 4" at floor level ( 7.01m x 3.76m at floor level )
Two velux style windows to the side, two radiators, low level partition, behind which is a close coupled wc and paneled bath. Sloped ceilings with restricted head height.
Outside The Property
The property occupies a pleasant corner plot with mainly lawned gardens to all sides. To one side of the property there is a further vegetable garden, There is a block paved patio area adjacent to the lounge.
Detached double garage with two up and over electric doors and eaves storage space. Power and light connected. Courtesy door to the side. Off road parking for two vehicles behind electric gates.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.