3 bedroom terraced house for saleRUTLAND STREET, GRIMSBY
Withdrawn from Market
- Three bedroom mid terrace house
- Three separate reception rooms
- Spacious breakfast kitchen
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- Ground floor cloakroom and first floor bathroom
- Close to conveniences and bus links
- Front and rear gardens
- Energy performance rating D anc Council tax band A
Large three bedroom mid terraced house positioned at the Wellington Street end of the road benefits from front and rear gardens, three reception rooms, cloakroom and upstairs bathroom. Situated close to conveniences and bus links to Grimsby and Cleethorpes this property offers a great investment opportunity or first time buy with future owners getting a lot for their money. Rental prospects could potentially offer £450 + which presents an excellent rental yield.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31554684.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4660028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.