6 bedroom detached house for salePanorama Road, Sandbanks, Poole, Dorset
- New England style residence
- Six bedrooms
- Five bathrooms
- Five reception rooms
- Double garaging and off road parking for five vehicles
- Heated outdoor pool
- Detached boat store
- Privately owned slipway with water access
- Good sized jetty
- Magnificent uninterrupted views encompassing Poole Harbour and Brownsea Island
Inspired by the colonial houses of America, Tides has been architecturally designed to sit comfortably on its location providing privacy from the road whilst maintaining good rear garden area’s and maximizing some of the finest and breathtaking views of this world famous destination, with Poole Harbour and Brownsea Island adjacent to the property.
• ‘Intelligent House’ lighting system throughout with individual room controls
• ‘Kanmor’ under floor gas fired central heating throughout with individual
• ‘Drayton’ room controls
• Audio visual system with inset ceiling speakers to principal rooms
• Coloured bespoke timber flooring to lower ground floor hallway and games room.
• Bespoke oak wideboard flooring hand finished with Danish oil and wax polish, fitted throughout the ground floor accommodation (excluding the guest bedroom), first floor landing and top floor sitting room
• Bespoke oak staircase hand finished with Danish oil and wax polish, feature LED stair treads to all floors
• Circa 7000 sq ft of living accommodation
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
• Games room with inset audio visual system
• Storage and system room
• Sauna and two fully tiled shower cubicles
• Utility room with sink unit, ‘Zanusssi’ washing machine and ‘Whirlpool’ tumbler dryer
• Plant room housing the ‘ACV Heatmaster’ gas fired central heating boiler
• Double garage with twin electric doors
• Family room with inset wall mounted ‘Hitachi’ TV
• Dining area with feature octagonal windows
• Study area with custom built fitted shelving and furniture
• Superb kitchen/dining/living area fitted with a stunning bespoke kitchen with high quality appliances including an AGA cooker, solid oak and granite work surfaces
• Mezzanine sitting room with feature beam vaulted ceiling and full height dual aspect windows enjoying amazing sunset views over Brownsea Island
• Guest suite with kitchen/sitting room, bedroom and en-suite bathroom opening onto private balcony
• Master bedroom suite with an extensive range of bespoke built in wardrobes and luxury bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, marble throughout and LED TV
• Fully tiled wet room and separate bathroom
• Bedroom three with feature fitted bunk bed, desk and wardrobes
• Bedroom three and four with ‘Jack and Gill’ en-suite
• Feature mural painting with fibre optic lighting to upper floor ceiling
• Lapacho engineered flooring to second floor
• Bedroom five with dressing area
• Fully tiled wet room and separate bathroom
• Office/bedroom six with storage room and balcony providing views across Poole Harbour
• Heated outdoor swimming pool
• Extensive paved terracing
• Cedar wood 5ft hot tub
• Lower level decking with inset lighting
• Feature boat house with power and light
• Jetty, mooring and slipway
About The Area
Sandbanks and the surrounding area…
Poole Harbour, Sandbanks and the surrounding area offers one of the best places to live in the country.
The beautiful beaches are only a short walk away while the open sea offers some of the best sailing and coastline right on your doorstep. Internationally acknowledged, Sandbanks boasts the largest natural harbour in Europe (the second largest natural harbour in the world) with miles of golden sand and sheltered waters. It is perfect for either learning the latest water sport or simply lazing on the
beach in the sun.
A number of championship standard golf courses are also within easy reach and further leisure facilities include private health clubs and a cosmopolitan mix of bars bistros and boutiques in the surrounding area.
Approximately 2 hours from London by road or train and with national and international links at the nearby Bournemouth International Airport, Sandbanks is the ideal retreat for those looking to escape the pressures of city life.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31583257.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2286828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tailor Made, Sandbanks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.