This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
6 bedroom detached house for sale
Riverside, Tiddington Road, Stratford-upon-Avon,
- Reception Hall
- Kitchen/Family Room
- Dining Room
- Grand Drawing Room
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Tenure: FreeholdThis well loved and beautifully constructed 6 bedroom home is spacious and light and occupies a wonderful riverfront location with its own fishing rights and mooring. An abundance of wildlife can be seen daily from the large picture windows that surround the house. All the ground floor rooms, painted in Farrow & Ball colours, benefit from substantial plaster cornicing detail and Edwardian style radiator covers which lend a very elegant air to every room. Located close to the sought after village of Tiddington, on the edge of Stratford-upon-Avon, the accommodation is spacious and ideal for a large family and a perfect home for entertaining.
• The house is approached by a gravel driveway with plenty of parking. Step through the front door into a very handsome reception hall with galleried landing and you will notice the quality solid oak flooring that flows seamlessly through into all of the ground floor reception rooms.
• The kitchen has been refitted to a very high standard and benefits from a wealth of custom painted oak wall and floor cupboards with under cupboard accent lighting. The Rangemaster oven and hob is dual fuel and a matching hood sits over. Granite worktops extend on both sides and there is a deep breakfast bar with room for 4 or more people to sit. An integral fridge/freezer, Neff dishwasher and useful garbage disposal completes this cooks kitchen! The same quality cupboards and flooring flow into the large utility room with space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
• The family room has a cosy gas fire inset into the wall and features French doors that open to the rear decked terrace, a large raised space with room for dining al fresco or sitting and watching river traffic and enjoying the abundant wildlife and lovely gardens.
• The grand drawing room is accessed from either the family room or the hallway. A pale stone fireplace houses the LPG living flame gas fire which is central to this lovely spacious room with a wealth of windows to the side. French doors open out onto the paved and timber decked rear terrace with timber balustrade detail and steps down to the lawned area.
• The dining room has windows on two sides and is large enough to seat 8 -10 dinner guests very comfortably. Two other reception rooms are flexible as space for a snug, music room, office or study room.
• The cloakroom with white suite has a wealth of fitted ceiling height cupboards for storage. There is also an under stairs cupboard with power
• The master bedroom suite is approached through a dressing room with ceiling height wardrobes on both sides. As you enter the huge bedroom space there are more built in wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom with period style white suite. An abundance of windows and French doors opening onto a Juliette balcony with generous views over the gardens and the River Avon.
• Four further large double bedrooms with built in wardrobes one of which has an en-suite shower room. A large family bathroom with separate shower and bath is also on this level.
• Finally, completing the indoor space on the third floor is a huge suite with a vaulted ceiling and a lovely tiled luxury bathroom – perfect for visiting overnight guests or a long stay family member!
• Outside the garage is integral to the front of the house and there is plenty of off road parking to the front and side of the property. Walk down to the river and you will find the mooring, plus two fishing platforms – ideal for the new owner who wishes to mess about on the river or catch their own supper!
From Stratford-upon-Avon town centre proceed south over Clopton Bridge before turning immediately left into Tiddington Road (B4086). Continue for one mile towards Tiddington village and before you get into the village, take a left turn down the lane that leads towards the river and Rayford Caravan Park. Follow the lane around to the left and Orchard House will be at the end of the lane next to open fields.
Mains electricity, water and drainage are understood to be connected. Oil fired central heating and LPG for gas fires and kitchen range.
Band H (Stratford on Avon District Council)
Strictly by appointment with Victoria Jeffs Estate Agents.
Fixtures and Fittings
All items of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale, all others are specifically excluded.