2 bedroom apartment for saleProvidence Tower, New Providence Wharf, 1 Fairmount Avenue, London, E14, UK
- Service charge: £3793 p.a.approx.
- Ground rent: £750 p.a. approx.
- Lease: 999 years from new
- 771.7 sq.ft (71.7 sq.m)
- Estimated completion late 2015
- Residents gymnasium
- 24 Hour concierge
- Residents sky garden on the 43rd floor
Life Residential are pleased to offer this fantastic opportunity to purchase an off-plan apartment in the highly sought after Providence Tower. The apartment boasts over 771sq. ft internal space . The Tower also joins London's iconic skyline. On the 43rd floor, the sky garden has 360 degree views over the River Thames, Canary Wharf and the City.
This is the newest and one of the tallest residential towers in London and takes place beside Canary Wharf, famous for the scale and beauty of its urban landscape. Bank Station in The City is 12 minutes from Blackwall DLR Station, located next door to New Providence Wharf.
Providence Tower offers you the opportunity to invest in first class living accommodation of the highest standard, right at the heart of London's highest rising district.
Property ref: 121_2483_3435541
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31594926.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3435541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, East London Branch - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.