This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom end of terrace house for sale
Hartburn Village, Hartburn, Stockton-On-Tees
- 5/6 bedroomed village property
- Converted farm house and hay loft
- Impressive gardens
- Detached double garage
- Enclosed courtyard for parking plus parking to front
- Packed with impressive features
- Lovely family home
- Conservation area
It is rare to be able to offer for sale such an exceptional property as 93 Hartburn Village, this home has never been offered for sale on the open market.
It is rare to be able to offer for sale such an exceptional property as 93 Hartburn Village, this home has never been offered for sale on the open market. Features include triple Georgian window frontage, exceptional dining hall, five reception rooms including impressive conservatory, full gallery landing, playroom/study/granny flat with private en-suite and separate entrance. En-suite to second bedroom, three vanity units in guest bedrooms, fantastic gardens and double detached garage.
Original entrance door with arched top light to entrance vestibule with slate tiled floor. Alarm.
Entrance Hall 14' x 12' at minimum point ( 4.27m x 3.66m at minimum point )
With Georgian style window to front aspect, cupboard under the stairs, original delph rail, freestanding solid fuel stove with tiled hearth, two twin radiators and spindled staircase to first floor.
Window to front aspect, Parquet flooring, single radiator, WC and wash hand basin.
Living Room 16' 5" x 20' ( 5.00m x 6.10m )
With Georgian style windows and French doors to conservatory, stone fireplace with open fire, three twin radiators and coving to ceiling.
Snug 16' 4" x 9' 7" ( 4.98m x 2.92m )
With Georgian style window to front aspect, single radiator and solid fuel stove.
Kitchen 16' 9" max point x 12' 9" max point ( 5.11m max point x 3.89m max point )
Elizabeth Anne designed kitchen. Double glazed window to rear aspect, good quality kitchen units and worksurfaces with 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, double electric oven and integral microwave, gas hob and hood, plumbing for a dishwasher and twin radiator. Access to conservatory.
Leading Off The Entrance Hall
Study/bedroom Six 15' 1" x 12' 8" ( 4.60m x 3.86m )
With Georgian style window to front aspect, single radiator, wall mounted gas fire, private en-suite.
En-Suite Shower Room
With shower, WC, vanity unit, single radiator and window to rear aspect.
Utility 13' x 6' 10" ( 3.96m x 2.08m )
With private access to rear courtyard, plumbing for a washing machine, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, large built-in cupboard with boiler. Note: could be converted to a private kitchen servicing bedroom six/granny flat.
Saltmer Stokesley Conservatory 20' x 8' 11" extending to 12' 7" ( 6.10m x 2.72m extending to 3.84m )
Impressive hardwood conservatory with French doors to patio area, tiled flooring and twin radiator.
With Georgian style window to front aspect, single radiator, coving to ceiling and spindled balustrades, secondary landing with single glazed window to rear aspect and double airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 20' to rear of wardrobes x 16' 6" ( 6.10m to rear of wardrobes x 5.03m )
Windows to rear and side aspects, fitted wardrobes and two twin radiators.
Bedroom Two 16' 5" x 12' 10" incl chimney breast ( 5.00m x 3.91m incl chimney breast )
With Georgian style window to front aspect, single radiator, en-suite bathroom.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, side panelled bath, wash hand basin, WC and single radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" extending to 16' 3" x 9' max point to rear of wardrobes ( 3.40m extending to 4.95m x 2.74m max point to rear of wardrobes )
Window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, single radiator and vanity unit with lights and mirror.
Bedroom Four 11' max point x 9' 9" to rear of wardrobes extending to 14' 3" ( 3.35m max point x 2.97m to rear of wardrobes extending to 4.34m )
With Georgian style window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, single radiator, freestanding vanity unit and loft access.
Bedroom Five 12' 9" x 8' to rear of wardrobes ( 3.89m x 2.44m to rear of wardrobes )
With Georgian style window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, vanity unit and single radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, side panelled bath, freestanding shower cubicle, vanity unit, WC, bidet and heated towel rail.
There is an impressive front garden with gated access and path to entrance door, lawn and borders with established trees and shrubs giving a good degree of privacy. There is a large parking area. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed courtyard for additional parking with access to the utility room and gated access to the main garden. The main garden is impressive in size and presentation with large lawn area, established borders and trees and flowering shrubs. To the rear of the garden there is a garden shed, fruit trees and an allotment plot and access to the detached double garage and private lane. Conservation area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.