1 bedroom flat for saleAshfield Court, Bispham, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY2 0DQ
- Lovely First Floor Apartment
- Situated at the End of the Block
- Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, 1 Bedroom
- Superb Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Double Glazing, Economy 7 Heating
- Viewing Strongly Recommended
- Located Close to Bispham College
- Ideal Buy to Let Property
Lovely First Floor Apartment Situated Close to Bispham College Making this an Ideal Buy to Let Property, Situated at the End of the Block with, Hallway, Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Superb Modern Fitted Bathroom, Double Glazing, Economy 7 Heating, Viewing is Strictly by Appointment & Essential to Fully Appreciate
2.1m x 2.68m
With a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splash backs. Space for fridge freezer and cooker. Tiled floor.
3.13m x 3.5m
With double glazed window and telephone point.
Incorporating three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Double glazed window, part tiled walls and tiled floor. Extractor.
The leaseholder also has the opportunity to apply to the local authority to rent a private garage.
Includes carpets & blinds.
Leasehold - Approx �300.00 per annum (All prospective purchase must have this confirmed by solicitors)
3.32m x 4.96m
With double glazed window, economy 7 heater, TV aerial point, satellite point, telephone point and coved ceiling.
With economy 7 heater, ample storage cupboards and spacious storage room with loft access to generous sized loft area.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 149000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Thornton Cleveleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.