3 bedroom commercial property for saleWaterloo Road, Blackpool
Offers in Region of
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- TWO COMMERCIAL UNITS AND FIVE SELF CONTAINED FLATS
- REGULAR PASSING TRADE
- FOUR OF FLATS CURRENTLY TENANTED
- COMMERCIAL UNITS ON A 10 YEAR RENEWABLE LEASE
- IN NEED OF UPDATING
- FLAT 5 REQUIRES RENOVATION
- POTENTIAL TO GENERATE £34,700
- YIELD OF 15.7%
- LOCATED CLOSE TO OTHER BUSINESSES
Ideal investment opportunity consisting of two commercial units and five self contained flats located in South Shore close to other businesses, benefiting from regular passing trade and with access to transport links. Both the commercial units are currently trading as takeaway's and are on 10 year renewable leases, four of the flats are currently tenanted on one year renewable tenancy agreements, flat five requires substantial renovation. The property is in need of updating and when works are completed has the potential to generate an income of £34,700 per annum, producing a yield of 15.7%. Viewings are strictly by appointment.
TAKEAWAY SHOP UNIT: 284SQFT
REAR STORE / PREP AREA: 94SQFT
WASH ROOM / WC
SHOP UNIT: 417SQFT
PREP AREA: 119SQFT
Open forecourt to the front of the property and a yard to the rear.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1COM00750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.