6 bedroom character property for saleUttoxeter Road, Mickleover, Derby
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Impressive Victorian Det Home
- 5 Bedrooms + Dressing Room
- 3 Recepts, Kitchen, Conservatory
- Self Contained Annexe
- Bathroom, Shower Room & Utility
- Approx 1/2 An Acre Plot
- Tandem Garage & Driveway
Charming Victorian det home situated in an approx. 1/2 acre plot. Offers E/Hall, 5 Dbl Bedrooms, Dressing Room, 3 Reception Rooms, Dining Kitchen. Conservatory, Bath & Shower room & Utility. ANNEX with Conservatory, Tandem Garage & Driveway. Impressive home waiting for the right family.
Why not take a look at this charming Victorian detached home bursting with original features. This superior luxury home is situated in an approx. 1/2 acre plot incorporating more than one sun patio ideal for entertaining and well stocked mature gardens. The impressive extensive accommodation offers 5 Double Bedrooms, Dressing Room, Inviting Entrance Hall, Lounge with feature fireplace, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Dining Kitchen. Conservatory, Bathroom, Shower room & Utility. Attached to the side is a self contained ANNEX with Bedroom, Shower Room, Cloak Room, Kitchenette and Conservatory. Otherwise outside the property enjoys having a detached brick built Tandem Garage and Driveway. Finally benefiting from easy access to Derby City Centre, The Royal Hospital, A38/M1/A50. This executive substantial home is just waiting for the right family.
Accessed via a secure hardwood door, having stairs leading to first floor landing, understairs storage cupboard, ceramic tiled flooring, central heating radiator, traditional coving to ceiling, stained glass window to front and a door to
Lounge 19' 6" into bay x 13' 5" ( 5.94m into bay x 4.09m )
Having a delightful, traditional feature fireplace comprising cast iron fire with iron grate and traditional tiled insets with timber Adams-style surround and ceramic tiled hearth, exposed wooden floorboards, original coving to ceiling, central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed toughened glass bay window to the front elevation.
Sitting Room 13' 4" x 14' 11" ( 4.06m x 4.55m )
With decorative cast iron fire with solid ceramic surround and ceramic tiled hearth, original coving to ceiling, central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed toughened glass window to front elevation and open-plan doorway to
Dining Room 13' 5" x 11' 9" ( 4.09m x 3.58m )
featuring a cast iron wood burner inset into a brick chimney breast, built-in traditional storage cupboards, ceramic tiled flooring, central heating radiator, double glazed French patio-style doors to conservatory.
Kitchen Diner 13' 5" x 10' 8" ( 4.09m x 3.25m )
having a matching range of wall and base units with rolled top work surfaces over and inset acetate one and a half bowl drainer unit with stainless steel salad rinsing tap, integrated fan assisted oven with five ring gas hob over and extractor hood, plumbing and space for a dishwasher, space for fridge, ceramic tiled splashbacks and flooring, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
Conservatory 15' 5" x 11' 10" ( 4.70m x 3.61m )
Half brick and timber double glazed construction with ceramic tiled flooring with power and light connected, radiator and door to Annex.
Having a matching range of free-standing cupboards with rolled-top work surfaces over, incorporating a ceramic sink, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for a fridge freezer, ceramic tiled splashbacks, central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window to side elevation , door to garden and door to
White suite comprising shower cubicle with fitted shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and a low-level WC, fully ceramic tiled walls and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Having UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, traditional coving to ceiling and doors to
Bedroom One 15' 11" x 13' 6" ( 4.85m x 4.11m )
Having a fitted vanity unit wash basin with cupboards under and ceramic tiled splashback, decorative cast iron feature fireplace, central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 15' x 12' 7" ( 4.57m x 3.84m )
having a UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, built-in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 4" x 11' 9" ( 4.06m x 3.58m )
With UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, decorative cast iron fireplace, fitted vanity wash basin with cupboards under and ceramic tiled splashbacks and central heating radiator.
having a range of built-in storage cupboards with shelving and hanging space, central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
Bathroom 10' 9" x 10' 8" ( 3.28m x 3.25m )
White suite comprising spa bath with hand held shower attachment, traditional pedestal wash hand basin, WC with concealed cistern, half ceramic tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator and UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side elevations.
Second Floor Landing
Having sloping ceiling with skylight and door to
Bedroom Four 20' 7" x 17' 2" to eaves ( 6.27m x 5.23m to eaves )
Having built-in storage space, central heating radiator, storage heater and two skylights
Bedroom Five 17' into eaves x 9' 7" ( 5.18m into eaves x 2.92m )
With built-in storage space, storage heater and skylight to rear.
Annexe Bedroom 15' 8" x 9' 10" ( 4.78m x 3.00m )
Having a range of fitted wardrobes and UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, with door to
Suite comprising double shower cubicle with fitted shower over, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under, concealed cistern WC, fully ceramic tiled walls and extractor fan.
With concealed cistern WC, fully ceramic tiled walls and extractor fan.
having a range of storage cupboards and work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink unit and UPVC double glazed sliding double doors to
Annexe Conservatory 11' 8" x 10' ( 3.56m x 3.05m )
Half brick and timber double glazed construction, ceramic tiled flooring, storage heater and hardwood double glazed French doors to garden.
Detached Double Tandem Garage
with power and light connected, eaves storage space and up-and-over door.
To the front of the property is a generous gravel driveway providing ample off-road parking, leading to garage and extending across the front of the property. Ornamental brick wall.
To the rear of the property is a generous garden of approximately 1/2 acre, mainly laid to lawn with a variety of flower beds incorporating a range of plants, shrubs and trees. Two timber decked sun-patio areas, paved sun patio with ornamental brick wall, raised brick-built fish pond with pump connected, natural pond to rear of garden providing a natural habitat to a range of local flora and fauna. Timber paneled fencing and secure brick wall to the perimeter.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31689046.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR101628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.