1 bedroom apartment for saleCobbold Road, Wendell Park, London
- One bedroom
- No onward chain
- Edwardian purpose built
- Own front door
- Immaculate condition
- Eat -in kitchen
- 44ft private garden
- Wood floors
- Good storage
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a beautifully presented one bedroom ground floor Edwardian purpose built apartment with no onward chain, a fantastic private garden and an eat-in kitchen in the popular location of Wendell Park
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a beautifully presented one bedroom ground floor Edwardian purpose built apartment with no onward chain, a fantastic private garden and an eat-in kitchen in the popular location of Wendell Park. This delightful property consists of a good size reception room with solid wood floors, high ceilings, feature place and a bay window overlooking the front garden. The spacious double bedroom has plenty of storage and pleasant views down the side return. The bathroom is well appointment with a " D" shaped bath with shower over and a glass splash back screen. The modern eat-in kitchen is very well equipped and has direct access, via French doors, to a sunny 40ft plus garden complete with storage shed. This property is offered end of chain allowing for a quick and efficient transaction to any new prospective owners. The shops, bars and restaurants of Chiswick High Road are close by. This location also has the benefit of being very close to the green spaces of Wendell Park. There is easy access to the M4/M40 motorways.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEP103063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Bedford Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.