This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Addiscombe Road, Croydon
- Double Fronted Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Two Reception Rooms plus Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Downstairs W.C
- Original Features
- Double Garage & OSP
- Stunning 200ft Garden
Barnard Marcus are delighted to offer for sale this four bedroom detached family home situated on a substantial plot of land just walking distance from Sandilands tram stop & East Croydon BR. We highly recommended an internal viewing to fully appreciate the benefits this property has to offer.
Barnard Marcus are delighted to offer for sale this four bedroom detached family home situated on a substantial plot of land just walking distance form Sandilands tram stop & East Croydon BR. This home provides spacious accommodation whilst also benefiting from a double garage, off street parking and a magnificent 200 ft private rear garden.
Double glazed door to the front aspect.
Single glazed door to the front, parquet flooring, recess cupboard and radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to the side aspect, lower level W.C, wash hand basin, single panel radiator and tiled floor.
Lounge 21' x 13' 6" ( 6.40m x 4.11m )
Provides two double glazed windows to the side aspect, feature fireplace with marble surround, double glazed French doors leading to the garden, three single panel radiators and coved ceilings.
Dining Room 16' x 12' ( 4.88m x 3.66m )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear, open fire place with surround, parquet flooring, two single panel radiators and coved ceiling.
Kitchen 10' x 15' 10" ( 3.05m x 4.83m )
Fitted kitchen providing a range of mounted wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, splash back tiling, an integrated double electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher and washer dryer, a double glazed window to the rear and front aspect, double glazed door to the side aspect leading to the garden, two radiators, power point's and lino flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the hall way leading to the landing, double glazed window to the side aspect, loft access with ladder, radiator and power point's.
Bedroom One 16' x 13' ( 4.88m x 3.96m )
Two double glazed windows to the front and rear aspect, two single panel radiators, built in wardrobes with dressing table and power point's.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 8' 11" ( 4.09m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes, single panel radiators and power point's.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, single panel radiator, airing cupboard housing water tank, sink basin in the corner of the room and power point's.
Bedroom Four 10' x 6' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.06m )
Currently used as a study, this bedroom provides a double glazed window to the front aspect and single panel radiator.
A fully tiled bathroom with two windows to the front aspect, a corner Jacuzzi bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W.C and one radiator.
Double Garage 17' 9" x 14' ( 5.41m x 4.27m )
This double garage, currently used as a work shop, provides water, power, light, sliding doors, a single glazed window to the rear, single glazed double doors to the front and integrated units.
Driveway for two cars.
Raised front lawn with trees and shrubs, gate opening to pathway leading to the front door.
A spectacular 200 ft south facing rear garden, beautifully maintained with mature shrubs and trees surrounding and two secluded areas perfect for a gardening enthusiast. With a greenhouse to the rear, side access, shed housing gas central heating boiler and outside tap, viewing is a must to appreciate this magnificent garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.