This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom log cabin for sale
6 Fairway Lakes Caldecott Hall, Fritton, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
- Scandinavian Style Timber Home
- Adjacent to Caldecott Hall Country Club
- Spacious Ground Floor Kitchen/Dining Room/Sitting Room
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- First Floor Lounge
- First Floor Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Ground Floor Verandah
- First Floor Balcony
- Parking to Front
Tenure: LeaseholdSituated adjacent to the Caldecott Hall Country Club, we are delighted to offer this extremely well presented Scandinavian style timber home. The property enjoys fantastic views to the rear on the tenth green, eleventh tee and eleventh fairway. The property boasts a first floor lounge with great views, first floor master bedroom with en-suite shower room, spacious ground floor kitchen/dining room/sitting room, ground floor bedroom and ground floor bathroom. LPG gas under floor heating and triple glazed throughout. Outside there is a veranda and balcony to the rear with superb views. Parking to front. We understand although the property can be occupied twelve months of the year the occupier has to have a separate postal address. The present owners currently receive a 25% discount off golf and leisure club membership
Door to front.
Dining Room/Kitchen/Sitting Room
27ft 4in x 11ft max 9ft min (8.32m x 3.35m max 2.74m min) Base and wall mounted storage units with roll top work surfaces over, breakfast bar, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, integrated dish washer, electric cooker point, sink and drainer with mixer taps over, part tiled walls, double glazed window to side aspect, two triple glazed windows to rear aspect, door to verandah, stairs rising to lounge, door to:-
Utility Room 2.59m x 1.60m ( 8'5¾" x 5'2¾" )
Door to side, plumbing for washing machine, base storage units with roll top work surfaces over
Bedroom 2 4.19m x 2.87m ( 13'8¾" x 9'4¾" )
Wood panel ceiling with inset ceiling lights, triple glazed window to front aspect
Part tiled walls, corner Jacuzzi style bath, wood panel ceiling, heated towel rail, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, opaque triple glazed window to side aspect
19ft 4in x 16ft 5in plus recesses (5.88m x 5.0m) Vaulted ceiling, door to balcony, door to:-
Master Bedroom 4.09m x 2.81m ( 13'5" x 9'2½" )
Two built-in wardrobes, two triple glazed windows to front aspect, door to:-
En-Suite Shower Room
Shower in tiled cubicle, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, door to eaves storage
To the rear of the property there is a verandah and balcony overlooking the golf course. Outside tap. Car standing to front.
Kitchen area photograph
Dining area photograph
Lounge photograph 2
Lounge photograph 3
Rear view photograph
Rear view photograph
Rear view photograph
These particulars are issued on an understanding that all negotiations shall be conducted through Messrs. Aldreds. Please note: Messrs. Aldreds for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- Particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance of intending purchasers or lesses, and do not constitute nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of Messrs. Aldreds has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
- If you are proposing to visit the property and are traveling some distance please check with Aldreds on the issue of availability prior to traveling.
- Aldreds Property Consultants and associated services may offer additional services to the prospective purchaser for which they will be entitled to receive a commission.
ALDREDS FOR THEMSELVES DO NOT TEST ANY SERVICES, CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEMS OR ANY APPLIANCES AND THEREFORE CANNOT VOUCH FOR THEIR CONDITION AND ANY INTENDING PURCHASER MUST SATISFY THEMSELVES AS TO THEIR CONDITION.