This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom house for sale
Rance Lane, Upton St Leonards, Gloucester
• Period Features
• On Edge Of Village
• Extensive Private Gardens
St Leonards Court was a country house built in the late Regency period (around 1825) and extended towards the end of the nineteenth century. It was one of the major houses in the area and was, for a while, the Rectory, then the home for a physician and his family for seventy years and finally it was owned by a local industrialist and his family for some fifty years.
The Court was divided into four separate private houses in 1980 and Rosewood House is the largest of these. It is thus partly Regency and partly Victorian with attractive characteristics of each period. This extended property is an excellent spacious family home,
The delightful gardens have an old grass tennis court and half size croquet lawn. The gardens have an abundance of mature trees and shrubs with an ornamental pond with water feature. The garden provides a high degree of privacy with extensive lawns. There is a double Garage with up-and-over door and parking for several cars.
The thriving village of Upton St. Leonards is located to the south eastern outskirts of Gloucester and includes a primary school, parish church, post office and general store, hotels, farmshop and public house. The village is served by a regular bus service and the centres of Gloucester and Cheltenham are 3 and 8 miles distant respectively.