3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCrown Lane, Thurlby, Bourne
Sold STC £190,000
- Two/Three bedroom detached bungalow
- 17ft Lounge/Diner
- PVCu Conservatory
- 11ft Kitchen
- Cul de sac location
- Utility Room, Sitting Room/Bedroom 3
- Rear garden not overlooked
- No upward chain
* £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
* Two/Three bedroom detached bungalow
* 17ft Lounge/Diner
* PVCu Conservatory
* 11ft Kitchen
* Cul de sac location
* Utility Room
* Sitting Room/Bedroom 3
* Rear garden not overlooked
* No upward chain
Pvcu double glazed door with matching side two glazed panels to side to:
Pvcu double glazed door with matching side panel to entrance hall.
Radiator, telephone point, coving to textured ceiling, access to loft, built-in cloaks cupboard, built-in airing cupboard housing factory lagged hot water tank with slatted shelving, glazed door to kitchen, door to:
5.46m x 4.19m (17'11" x 13'9" maximum including bay recess). Pvcu double glazed lead effect bay window to front, coal effect gas fire set in brick built surround, radiator, telephone point, tv point, coving to textured ceiling with ceiling fan.
3.53m x 2.54m (11'7" x 8'4"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap and tiled surround, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and cooker, pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to textured ceiling with ceiling fan, pvcu double glazed door to side.
3.91m x 2.97m (12'10" x 9'9" maximum). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone point, tv point, coving to textured ceiling with ceiling fan.
3.07m x 2.57m (10'1" x 8'5"). Pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, telephone point, coving to textured ceiling.
Sitting Room/Bedroom 3
5.00m x 2.39m (16'5" x 7'10" maximum). Radiator, tv point, coving to textured ceiling with ceiling fan, pvcu double glazed patio doors to:
3.58m x 2.01m (11'9" x 6'7"). Pvcu double glazed construction with polycarbonate roof, radiator, pvcu double glazed door to garden.
Fitted with four piece suite comprising bath, wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle with fitted power shower and low-level wc, full height tiling to all walls, wall mounted mirrored cabinet, pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, textured ceiling.
To the front, mainly laid to gravel, tarmac driveway to the front leading to part garage for storage. Wrought iron side gated access, outside cold water tap. Rear garden, enclosed by wooden timber panelled fencing and mature hedge to rear and sides, block paved patio area, mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub borders, sunken fishpond. Utility room 3.20m x 2.90m (10'6" x 9'6") (part of garage) fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over with ceiling fan, access to loft, pvcu double glazed door to garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31710648.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD200913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.