3 bedroom flat for saleOld Rectory Court, Eling Hill, Hampshire, SO40
- Penthouse apartment in Grade II listed Regency building
- Living room with stunning views
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- Set amongst an acre of landscaped gardens
- Parking and double garage
Tenure: Share of Freehold
The property has been completely renovated and modernized throughout to present what can only be described as a stunning and extremely spacious penthouse apartment with unrivalled views set amongst an acre of well maintained grounds. The property boasts a large entrance hall which provides access to the modern four piece bathroom with roll top bath. The contemporary kitchen has windows to the front elevation and provides ample workspace and a convenient breakfast bar. Two bedrooms are also found on this floor, both with exceptional views. Stairs from the kitchen lead up to the inner hallway with access to the rest of the accommodation. The expansive living room has large Georgian bay windows with stunning views of the estuary over the well kept communal gardens. All rooms are of a generous proportion with spectacular views and many period features.
This Regency building is positioned within an acre of delightful landscaped gardens. To the front of the building is a very large walled gravel drive, providing ample parking and access to the four apartments. This beautiful apartment also comes with a double garage with sliding wooden doors. There is a delightful patio area at the rear of the building providing a tranquil seating area. Steps lead down to the rest of the mature and beautifully kept communal gardens which are lawned with a variety of established shrubs and trees.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROM110026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.