5 bedroom detached house for sale
The Catch, Halkyn, Holywell
like this property?Call 01244 296011
- Individual Detached House
- Three Ground Floor Bedrooms
- Two First Floor Bedrooms
- First Floor Lounge
- Family Breakfast Kitchen
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Panoramic Views
A superbly presented individual five bedroom detached house, situated off a quiet unadopted lane and benefiting from attractive views over Halkyn mountain and distant views over the Dee estuary towards the Wirrall. Externally there are gardens; two driveways and a stable block.
A superbly presented individual detached house, situated off a quiet unadopted lane and benefiting from attractive views over Halkyn mountain and distant views over the Dee estuary towards the Wirrall. The spacious accommodation comprises entrance hall, family fitted kitchen, L shaped Hall, utility, ground floor shower room and three bedrooms to the ground floor. To the first floor the landng is currently used as a study, lounge with panoramic views, master bedroom and bedroom two and a family bathroom. Externally the property is approached down a slate chipped driveway; a L shaped stable block with three stables and a tack room, an additional driveway with parking as well as gardens which are predominantly to the front to take advantage of the views.
Double glazed front entrance door with side panels opens to
Hall 8' 10" x 8' 10" ( 2.69m x 2.69m )
With And wood effect floor, radiator, double glazed window to side with views over the mountains and part glazed door to
Family Kitchen 22' 7" x 10' 9" ( 6.88m x 3.28m )
Fitted with a modern range of cream wall and base units with granite effect work surfaces over incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, integrated four ring electric hob, electric oven and grill, built in dishwasher, radiator, feature cast iron open fireplace with stone hearth, inset spotlights, Karndene wood effect flooring, double glazed windows to front, side and rear and door to
L Shaped Hall
With Karndene wood effect flooring, radiator, window to rear and spindle staircase to First Floor Landing.
Utility 8' 10" x 5' 6" ( 2.69m x 1.68m )
With work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, oil combi central heating boiler, Karndene wood effect flooring and double glazed door to front.
Fitted with a white suite comprising corner shower cubicle with power shower and body jets, pedestal washhand basin, low level w.c., chrome towel rail, extractor, inset spotlights, electric shaver point, Karndene wood effect flooring and double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.40m x 2.69m )
With double glazed window to front, radiator, spotlights , t.v.point and double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Four 13' 4" x 7' 3" ( 4.06m x 2.21m )
With double glazed window to rear, radiator and t.v.point.
With double glazed window to rear, spotlights, t.v.point and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise to First Floor Landing with radiator, loft hatch, built in cupboard and double glazed window with views across the Dee estuary towards the Wirrall. The landing area is currently being used a study area.
Lounge 22' 7" x 10' 8" ( 6.88m x 3.25m )
With double glazed windows to front, side and rear with views over the mountains and the Dee estuary towards the Wirrall, two radiators, three wall lights, telephone point, t.v.point, spotlights, and double glazed French doors opening onto the balcony with wrought iron railings and having the same superb views.
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 8' 10" ( 4.32m x 2.69m )
With double glazed window to front, telephone point, t.v.point, spotlights and two built in double wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 11' 7" ( 4.32m x 3.53m )
With radiator, spotlights, t.v.point, telephone point and two double glazed windows to rear.
Bathroom 8' 10" x 8' 6" ( 2.69m x 2.59m )
Fitted with a white suite comprising panel bath with mixer tap, pedestal washhand basin, low level w.c., chrome towel rail, extractor, spotlights, part paneled walls to dado height and double glazed window to the front.
The property is approached through twin wrought iron gates opening to a slate chipped drive with parking for one vehicle to the rear elevation. There is an additional driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles with twin timber gates opening onto the adopted lane.
The garden is predominantly located to the front with paved and slate chipped sitting area with retaining wall and steps up to a lawned garden with masonry and fenced boundaries. Further steps lead to the additional driveway.
There is a L shaped stable block which includes three stables and tack room with concrete yard to front and small turn out area.
From the A55 travel uphill into Halkyn; take first right; at T junction go straight across onto unadopted lane, Heather Mount is approx 200 yards on left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.