2 bedroom character property for saleSt Edmunds Close, Allestree, Derby
- Character Cottage
- close to Allestree village
- No chain
- Gas central heating
- Ideal first time buy
- Two bedrooms
- viewing strongly recommended
Offered for sale with no upward chain is this charming two bedroom character property located close to Allestree village. The property would ideally suit a buy to let investor or first time buyer. Comprising of a lounge, fitted kitchen, and to the first floor bedrooms and bathroom.
Offered for sale with no upward chain is this charming two bedroom character property located close to Allestree village. The property would ideally suit a buy to let investor or first time buyer. Comprising of a lounge, fitted kitchen, and to the first floor bedrooms and bathroom. The property is benefiting from part UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 12' 9" max x 11' 10" ( 3.89m max x 3.61m)
Door to front elevation, wall lights, exposed ceiling beams, open plans stairs to first floor, radiator, feature fireplace, under stairs storage, door leading to kitchen
Kitchen 12' 3" x 8' 1" ( 3.73m x 2.46m )
a fitted kitchen comprising of matching wall and base units, roll edge working surface, tiled splashbacks, integrated oven and hob, wall mounted boiler space for washing machine and dishwasher
door leading to garden, storage cupboard and radiator
doors leading to
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 13' 8" Max x 10' 3" ( 4.17m Max x 3.12m)
Window to front, radiator, cathedral ceiling with exposed wooden beams, built in wardrobes
Bedroom Two 8' 1" x 5' 11" ( 2.46m x 1.80m )
Window to rear, radiator
A fitted bathroom comprising of a paneled bath with shower over, low level w.c., wash hand basin , obscure window to rear, radiator
To the rear of the property is a courtyard style garden, with a patio area and good sized lawn area with brick built shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31772869.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY103805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.