4 bedroom detached house for saleBenwick Road, Doddington, March
- Unique Custom Build Opportunity
- New Build Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Private Gated Development
- Purchasers Design Input
- Integral Garage
- Highly Sought After Village Location
- Excellent Primary School
*** UNIQUE CUSTOM-BUILD OPPORTUNITY *** in the village of Doddington, in a private gated development of only FOUR PROPERTIES. Prospective purchasers have the opportunity to have their OWN design input. Call today for more information 01354 661 166.
Ensuite Shower Room
Doddington has a good range of amenities including a church, Post Office/village store, convenience stores, community hospital and an junior school with a high Ofsted report. Five miles away is the popular Fenland market town of March offering a good range of further local amenities including four primary schools, a large secondary school, sixth form college, shops, two supermarkets, good restaurants, golf course and driving range with par three course.
The property is approximately fifteen miles from the City of Ely which has further amenities including a golf course and the long-established and prestigious King's School. Ely railway station has direct lines to Cambridge, London's Kings Cross and Liverpool Street stations and is a junction with trains to the north, south, east and west. Stansted International Airport is approximately fifty eight miles away and the Norfolk coast is approximately one hour drive away. Newmarket which stages some of the finest racing in the world is approximately thirty miles to the south. The market town of King's Lynn and the University City of Cambridge offer a wider range of amenities.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC201168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.