Land for saleAcres Of Agricultural Land At Little Portclew Farm, Pembroke
- REVISED EAST BLOCK ... APPROX 17.40 ACRES (7.04 HECTARES) ... £100,000
- AVAILABLE AS WHOLE OR IN PARTS - SEE PLAN OVERLEAF
- WITHIN NATIONAL PARK BETWEEN FRESHWATER EAST & LAKE
- CLOSE TO LAMPHEY AND EASY ACCESS TO MAIN ROADS & TOWNS
West Block .... - SOLD
Revised East Block - Available - Guide Price £85,000
The West Block is generally gently undulating.
The northern part of the East Block faces south. However, the central section slopes more steeply and contains some gorse.
Both Blocks have good road frontages.
With approximate areas, the Land briefly comprises:-
ENCLOSURE APPROX. SIZE LOCATION + CURRENT USE
O.S. 0086 3.38 Acres West Block - laid to pasture ) SOLD
O.S. 0003 3.83 Acres West Block - laid to pasture ) SOLD
O.S. 0007 1.75 Acres West Block - laid to pasture ) SOLD
WEST BLOCK 8.96 Acres
O.S. 1000 3.02 Acres East Block - ploughed ) SOLD
O.S. 2300 5.74 Acres East Block - ploughed ) SOLD
O.S. 1691 5.62 Acres East Block - laid to pasture
O.S. 0072 7.33 Acres East Block - laid to pasture
O.S. 1561 4.45 Acres East Block - laid to pasture
EAST BLOCK 26.16 Acres
Total Acreage 35.12 Acres
We understand that this is Freehold.
We are informed that there are no Subsidies such as Single Farm Payment attached to the Land.
From Pembroke, proceed in an easterly direction along the A4139 and continue through Lamphey towards Manorbier and Tenby. After passing Lamphey School on the left hand side turn right and the Little Portclew Farm Land will be found on both sides of the Lane before reaching Freshwater East.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GUY1CB8989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Guy Thomas & Co, Pembroke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.