Land for saleAdj Quarry Bank, 185 Cheadle Road, Cheddleton
Sold STC £130,000
* A superbly located building plot adjoining Quarry Bank, 185 Cheadle Road, Cheddleton.
* An excellent size plot extending to just over quarter of an acre.
* Planning permission granted for the construction of an individual detached dwelling.
* Of interest to builders or those wishing to undertake a self-build project.
The Plot - The plot extends in all to approximately 1,261 square yards or thereabouts (1,055 sq mtrs) and will have access off the main Leek to Cheadle Road towards the top of Cheddleton bank.
The plot could be of special interest to builders or those interested in undertaking a self-build project
The plot can be identified by the Bury and Hilton 'for sale' board.
Planning Permission - Outline planning permission was granted, being application number 09/00062/OUT and an approval of extension of time being application number 12/00261/REM was granted on the 13/04/2015 with an approval of reserved matters being granted on the 14th May 2013, being application number 13/00260/REM.
Copies of the approval of reserved matters and the approval of extension of time and associated plans are available for inspection at the Agent's Leek office.
Services - We understand all mains services are located close by. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries in respect of their availability to be connected to this plot.
Tenure - Freehold
Viewing - By prior appointment with the Agents.
Websites - Www.buryandhilton.co.uk, www.rightmove.co.uk, www.homesonview.co.uk, www.findaproperty.com, www.thisisthesentinel.co.uk, www.primelocation.com, www.ukpropertyshop.co.uk, www.globrix.com, www.zoopla.co.uk
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25100066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.