3 bedroom apartment for saleWillow Drive, St Edwards Park, Cheddleton, Leek
Offers in Region of £164,950
* The sale of 107 Willow Drive, St Edward's Park represents a fantastic opportunity to purchase a most substantial and spacious three bedroom first floor apartment set in fantastic period building.
* Situated within some delightful grounds providing a wonderful, tranquil and secure setting for the apartment.
* The accommodation provides well proportioned rooms with high ceilings and sash windows. Greeted by an entrance hall into a good size lounge, fully fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
* There are two allocated parking spaces.
* The vendors love the location so much that they are planning on staying on the St Edwards Park development looking for an additional bedroom.
* Viewing is highly advised in order to appreciate all the apartment has on offer.
Entrance Hall - Fitted carpet. Electric wall heater. Two central lights. Picture rail. Intercom. Fitted cupboard housing the boiler.
Lounge - 9.76m max narrowing to 7.08m X (32'0" max narrowin - Two Electric wall heaters. Fitted carpet. Five sash windows. Three central lights. Three wall lights. TV point. Telephone point.
Kitchen - 3.24m X 3.96m max (10'8" X 13'0" max) - Range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink unit with a drainer. Electric hob and oven with extractor hood over. Integrated fridge freezer, Dishwasher, Washing machine. Part tiled walls. Two sash windows. Picture rail. One central light.
Bathroom - White suite comprising of bath with shower head attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, WC. Heated towel rails. Fully tiled walls. One central light. Two sash windows.
Bedroom One - 4.71m X 3.68m (15'5" X 12'1") - Electric heater. Two double glazed sash windows. Picture rail. One central light. Fitted carpet. Walk-in dressing area with his 'n' her wardrobes, providing hanging space and shelving, Fitted carpet, Central light.
Ensuite - Fully tiled shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Electric wall heater. Fully tiled walls. Extractor fan. Central light.
Bedroom Two - 3.41m X 2.13m (11'2" X 7'0") - Fitted carpet. Inset spotlights. Loft access. Sash window. Wall heater.
Bedroom Three - 2.20m X 3.71m (7'3" X 12'2") - Fitted carpet. Two sash windows. One central light. Picture rail.
Outside - There is allocated parking for two cars and full use of the beautiful communal gardens.
Services - Electric heating.
Double glazed all through.
The residents bought the Freehold, there is a management company in place with service charges to be confirmed.
Council tax Band 'C'
Directions - From Leek town centre travel out on the A52 towards Cheddleton, before entering the village turn right into the Redrow St Edwards Park Estate, turn right onto Villa Road, turn left onto Birchtree Drive, turn left onto Willow Drive, carry on down Willow Drive until you see the allocated numbers where 107 is placed on the right hand side.
Council Tax Band 'C' -
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Please Note - The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Do You Have A Property To Sell? - If you are thinking of moving home and have a property to sell in an area we cover please call your nearest Bury & Hilton office to arrange your free pre-sale market appraisal.
Do You Require A Mortgage? - At Bury & Hilton we also offer free independant mortgage advice and can search on our mortgage database for the best deal to suit your requirements from a range of banks and building societies. Whether you are moving home or simply want to re-mortgage call out Leek office on (01538) 383344.
Website Addresses - Www.buryandhilton.co.uk, www.rightmove.co.uk, www.homesonview.co.uk, www.findaproperty.com, www.thisisthesentinel.co.uk, www.primelocation.com, www.ukpropertyshop.co.uk, www.globrix.com, www.zoopla.co.uk
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31815117.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25100073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.