4 bedroom detached house for saleWorsley Chase, March
Sold STC £250,000
- Detached Family House
- Four Bedrooms
- En-Suite to Master
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Re-Fitted Family Bathroom
- Separate Dining Room
- Ever Popular Cavalry Estate
- Double Garage and Off Road Parking
*Detached Family House
*En-Suite to Master
*Re-Fitted Family Bathroom
*Separate Dining Room
*Ever Popular Cavalry Estate
*Double Garage and Off Road Parking
*Potential to Extend (STP)
Pvcu double doors to:
Tiled flooring, door to:
Radiator, telephone point, Karndean wooden flooring, stairs to first floor landing.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and close coupled WC, extractor fan, radiator.
3.02m x 3.12m (9'11" x 10'3"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, pvcu double glazed window to side, Karndean wooden flooring, radiator.
5.33m x 3.12m (17'6" x 10'3"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, pvcu double glazed window to side, living flame effect gas fire with marble surround and hearth, double radiator, single radiator, telephone point, TV point, coving to textured ceiling, double glazed French doors to garden.
2.21m x 3.10m (7'3" x 10'2"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink unit with single drainer, mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, wine cooler, built in electric double oven and halogen hob with extractor hood over, pvcu double glazed window to rear, double radiator.
1.68m x 2.29m (5'6" x 7'6"). Fitted base units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and tiled splashbacks, plumbing for automatic washing machine, vent for tumble drier, pvcu double glazed window to side, textured ceiling, wall-mounted gas boiler, pvcu door to rear.
First Floor Landing
Pvcu double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, coving to textured ceiling, loft hatch having power and light connected with retractable ladder.
3.02m x 4.19m (9'11" x 13'9" maximum into wardrobes). Pvcu double glazed window to front, fitted bedroom suite comprising wardrobes, cupboards and drawers, radiator, door to:
Re-Fitted En Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, pvcu frosted double glazed picture window to front, radiator.
2.64m x 3.18m (8'8" x 10'5"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator.
2.29m x 3.10m (7'6" x 10'2" maximum into door recess). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone point.
2.64m x 2.08m (8'8" x 6'10"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Re-Fitted Family Bathroom
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with fountain style mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, half tiled walls, tiled floor, pvcu frosted double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to textured ceiling.
To the front, the garden is laid to gravel with flowers and shrubs inset with a pathway leading to front entrance doors. A block paved driveway to the rear provides off road parking and leads to a detached double garage. Gated side access to the rear garden, which is mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, paved patio area, outside tap, greenhouse and enclosed by brick wall. There is potential to extend around the back and side of the property (STP).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31827963.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC201165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.