3 bedroom link detached house for saleSwallow Walk, Biddulph, Staffordshire, ST8 6TY
- Three Bedroom Link Detached Family Home
- Cul de Sac Position
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Upvc Double Glazing
- Driveway and Garage
- Gardens to Front and Rear
Whittaker & Biggs are pleased to offer for sale this 3 bedroom link detached house in Biddulph.
* ENTRANCE PORCH
Having Upvc double glazed entrance door with glass side panel, radiator, laminate floor, door to:
* LOUNGE: 4.35m x 3.87m (14' 3" x 12' 8")
Having feature fire surround with contrasting marble effect hearth and inset incorporating a living flame effect gas fire. Upvc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, laminate floor, TV aerial point, coving, telephone point, stairs to first floor landing, double doors to: -
* KITCHEN: 3.85m x 2.63m (12' 8" x 8' 8")
Having a comprehensive range of wall and base units with wooden block effect worktops over incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, integrated oven and four ring electric hob with matching chimney extractor over, integrated fridge and freezer, tiled floor, tiled splash back, feature radiator, Upvc French doors to: -
* CONSERVATORY: 3.75m x 3.02m (12' 4" x 9' 11")
Of Upvc construction having windows to rear & sides, laminate flooring, door to kitchen. Upvc French doors leading onto the rear garden.
* BEDROOM ONE: 4.04m x 3.85m (13' 3" x 12' 8")
Having built in storage cupboard, telephone point, TV aerial point, two Upvc double glazed windows to front aspect.
* BEDROOM TWO: 3.56m x 2.83m (11' 8" x 9' 3")
Two Upvc double glazed windows to the front aspect, Upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
* BEDROOM THREE: 3.85m x 2.08m (12' 8" x 6' 10")
Upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect, spotlights, TV aerial point.
Low level WC, panelled bath with Triton electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, single radiator, extractor fan, laminate floor, half tiled walls.
To the front of the property is an elevated lawn with flower and shrub borders and a drive, providing off road parking giving access to the attached garage.
Having metal up and over garage door, power and light, access door to rear garden.
Strictly by appointment with the selling agents
Whittaker and Biggs on 01782 522117
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31860764.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Biddulph. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.