6 bedroom terraced house for saleHamilton Road, Longsight, Manchester
- Spacious Six Bedroom Mid Terraced Property
- Situated Right in the Heart of Longsight, just off Dickenson Road
- Ideal for Large or Growing Families and also Great Investment Opportunity
- Original Feature Fireplace's in Bedrooms
- Within 1.3 mile radius of Manchester Royal Infirmary and Manchester University
- Just less than half a mile from an Array of Local Amenities including Banks, Supermarkets, Schools, Longsight Library and the Popular Longsight Market
- In Need of Some Updating Works
PAD4U are Proud to Offer to Let this Substantial Six Bedroom Mid Terrace Property in the Longsight Area. Offering Well Proportioned Rooms Throughout, this House is Ideal for a Large or Growing Family.
Situated Only 0.3 Miles from Dickenson Road, there are an Array of Amenities Nearby. These include Longsight Market, Longsight Library, Banks, Supermarkets and Numerous Schools. Manchester Royal Infirmary and Manchester Universities are also only 1.2 miles from the Front door step!
In Brief, the Property comprises of:
To the Ground Floor; Large Entrance Hallway, Front Reception Room, Rear Reception Room, Downstairs Shower Room and Seperate WC, and Spacious Kitchen.
To the First Floor; Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, some with Original Feature Fireplaces, and Family Bathroom.
To the Second Floor; Two Large Double Bedrooms
The Property Requires some Updating Works but this is Reflected in the Asking Price.
The Property occupies a Quiet, Leafy Location, with Bollards in Front of the Property preventing any Through Traffic, and there is Ample Street Parking in Front of the Property.
To Arrange a Viewing, Please contact PAD4U on 0161 257 2441 to Arrange a Viewing Now!!!
Lounge (12' 10'' x 12' 11'' (3.93m (4.76m into Bay) x 3.96m (reducing to 3.57m to chimney breast)))
Dining Room (12' 5'' x 11' 11'' (3.80m x 3.65m (reducing to 3.30m to chimney breast)))
Kitchen (12' 10'' x 10' 11'' (3.92m (reducing to 3.42m) x 3.35m))
Bathroom (5' 10'' x 8' 1'' (1.79m x 2.48m (reducing to 1.65m)))
Bedroom 1 (12' 2'' x 10' 9'' (3.71m x 3.30m))
Bedroom 2 (12' 11'' x 7' 8'' (3.95m x 2.35m))
Bedroom 3 (12' 11'' x 8' 11'' (3.95m x 2.73m (reducing to 2.42m)))
Bedroom 4 (8' 9'' x 11' 8'' (2.68m x 3.57m (reducing to 3.29m to chimney breast)))
Bedroom 5 (12' 4'' x 11' 9'' (3.77m x 3.60m (reducing to 3.31m to chimney breast)))
Bedroom 6 (12' 11'' x 16' 10'' (3.94m x 5.14m (reducing to 4.84 to chimney breast)))
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31892302.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1935052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Anthony, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.