5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChester Road, Castle Bromwich, Birmingham
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- A Stunning Period Family Home
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Ground And First Floor Bathrooms
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room
- Two Garages
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Double Glazing And Central Heating Both Where Specified
This stunning period family home has been thoughtfully extended to the ground and first floor and must be viewed to truly appreciate the standard and size of the property.Offering scope for further extension and improvement this five bedroomed property also has three reception rooms and two garages.
This stunning period family home has been thoughtfully extended to the ground and first floor and must be viewed to truly appreciate the standard and size of the property on offer. The property briefly comprises reception hall, three reception rooms, kitchen/dining room & ground floor bathroom. On the first floor there are five bedrooms, family bathroom and an ensuite shower room. To the outside of the property there is a garage accessed off the utility room a separate garage at the end of the good sized rear garden and ample off road parking to the fore.
The property is approached via a blocked paved driveway with front lawn, hedges and trees to borders, up and over door into the garage, door into the porch
Door into the entrance hall
Central heating radiator, stairs to first floor landing, doors off to reception room one, reception room two, reception room three and downstairs bathroom
Reception Room One 16' 8" x 14' 6" ( 5.08m x 4.42m )
Two bay windows to the front elevation, window to the side elevation, feature marble fire place with coal effect gas fire and open chimney, central heating radiator and door into the office
Double glazed window to rear
Reception Room Two 14' 2" x 10' 11" ( 4.32m x 3.33m )
Bay window to front elevation, central heating radiator, feature fireplace
Reception Room Three 19' 4" x 12' 2" ( 5.89m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to rear, two central heating radiators, store cupboard housing the boiler (which services the front of the property) tiled flooring, arched opening into the kitchen
Kitchen / Diner 17' 4" x 10' 9" ( 5.28m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, upvc double glazed french doors to rear garden, having a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over, double gas oven, hob and extractor, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, sink and drainer and tiling to splash prone areas
Mainly laid to lawn with block paved patio area, enclosed to neighbouring boundaries, garden shed, upvc door into the utility, door to the separate garage at the rear
Utility 7' 5" x 6' 7" ( 2.26m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to rear, wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, tiling to splash prone areas, door into the connected garage
Up and over door, window to rear, boiler (servicing the rear of the property) power points
Up and over door, double glazed window, loft access and power points
On The First Floor
Two windows to the front elevation, central heating radiator, doors to bedrooms and family bathroom
Master Room 15' 7" x 14' 9" ( 4.75m x 4.50m )
Bay window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, built in wardrobe, door to ensuite
Ensuite Shower Room
Obscure double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator, low level w.c, separate shower enclosure, sink unit, tiling to splash prone areas
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 8' 4" ( 4.34m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, window to front elevation, central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 11' 6" ( 3.78m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobe
Bedroom Four 11' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.40m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobe
Bedroom Five 10' 5" x 8' ( 3.18m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed window to side elevation, central heating radiator
Obscure double glazed window to side elevation, corner bath, pedestal hand wash basin, low level w.c, central heating radiator, tiling to splash prone areas
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31908340.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAB101957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Castle Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.