3 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Beckingham
- Well maintained & presented detached family home
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Dining kitchen
- Three bedrooms & bathroom
- Ample parking & gardens to front & rear
- EPC RATING : E
**NO CHAIN** **BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED COTTAGE** **VILLAGE LOCATION** **THREE BEDROOMS** **AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING FOR VEHICLES/CARAVAN** Situated in the ever popular village of Beckingham, DDM Residential are delighted to offer to the open market this three bedroom detached family home which briefly comprises entrance onto entrance hallway with parquet flooring and stairs to the first floor, forward facing lounge with multi fuel stove, breakfast kitchen with well appointed range of wall and base units and lobby with door to the rear garden. To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, ample off road parking and gardens to front and rear. Internal inspection essential to fully appreciate this well maintained and presented detached family home. The vendors have informed us that a new boiler was fitted in 2015.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31919064.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2554436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Gainsborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.