4 bedroom terraced house for saleLincoln Road, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of £130,000
- Mid terraced house
- Gas central heating
- Four bedrooms
- On street parking permit
* Mid terraced house
* Gas central heating
* Four bedrooms
* On street parking permit
PVCu double glazed entrance door to:
3.10m x 2.08m (10'2" x 6'10"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and tiled surround, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge, freezer and cooker, PVCu double glazed window to side, tiled flooring.
1.83m x 2.08m (6' x 6'10"). PVCu double glazed window to side, door to:
Fitted with three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath with fitted Triton electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, full height tiling, PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, radiator, tiled flooring.
3.63m x 3.40m (11'11" x 11'2"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, walk-in understairs storage cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring, door to:
Laminate flooring, stairs to first floor landing, door to:
4.14m x 3.45m (13'7" x 11'4") maximum including bay. PVCu double glazed bay window to front, laminate flooring, PVCu double glazed side door.
First Floor Landing
Fitted carpet, door to:
3.96m x 3.33m (13' x 10'11"). PVCu double glazed window to front, feature open fireplace, built-in overstairs storage cupboard, radiator, fitted carpet, telephone point, TV point.
3.10m x 2.87m (10'2" x 9'5") maximum including chimney breast. PVCu double glazed window to rear, feature open fireplace, radiator, fitted carpet.
5.38m x 2.11m (17'8" x 6'11"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, PVCu double glazed window to side, built-in boiler cupboard, housing wall mounted gas boiler serving heating system and domestic hot water, fitted carpet.
Open plan front garden mainly laid to gravel. Enclosed rear garden, with a variety of shrubs, mainly laid to lawn, outside cold water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31949244.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB201678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.