3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRowan Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- TRADITIONAL SEMI DETACHED HOME
- EXCELLENT LOCATION CLOSE TO SUTTON TOWN
- CENTRE & SCHOOLS FOR CHILDREN OF ALL AGES
- GOOD SIZE SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- THREE GOOD BEDROOMS
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- BREAKFAST ROOM/KITCHEN WITH SIDE UTILITY & GUEST WC
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- SEPARATE WC
* TRADITIONAL SEMI DETACHED HOME * EXCELLENT LOCATION CLOSE TO SUTTON TOWN CENTRE & SCHOOLS FOR CHILDREN OF ALL AGES * GOOD SIZE SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN * THREE GOOD BEDROOMS * LOUNGE * SEPARATE DINING ROOM * BREAKFAST ROOM/KITCHEN WITH SIDE UTILITY & GUEST WC * FAMILY BATHROOM * SEPARATE WC * GAS CENTRAL HEATING & PART DOUBLE GLAZING (BOTH WHERE SPECIFIED)* GARAGE * OFF ROAD PARKING
DEEP PVC ENCLOSED PORCH ENTRANCE:
Lantern point and tiled floor.
Leaded window to front, stairs to first floor, laminate floor, radiator with shelf over and useful understairs storage cupboard.
LOUNGE: 15’2’’ into bay/12’6’’ min x 10’10’’ max/9’7’’ to chimney breast. Double glazed leaded effect bay window to front, radiator, stone hearth with fitted gas fire and double doors through to:
DINING ROOM: 14’10’’ into bay/12’2’’ min x 10’10’’ max/9’7’’ to chimney breast.PVC double glazed leaded effect bay window to rear, radiator and picture rail.
BREAKFAST ROOM/KITCHEN: 12’0’’ x 8’10’’
White wall and base units with complementary rolledge work surfaces and tiled splashbacks, integrated four ring electric hob, fan assisted oven, plumbing for dishwasher, corner display shelving, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and breakfast bar, double glazed leaded effect window to rear, tiled floor, central heating thermostat, recently fitted Worcester Greenstar condensing boiler, radiator and door to:
SIDE UTILITY AREA: 24’0’’ x 5’5’’ max/3’4’’ min.Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, base units with formica work surface, plumbing for washing machine, window to side and door to garden.
With low flush suite and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls and window to side.
On the first floor:-
With access to loft and smoke alarm.
BEDROOM ONE: 15’2’’ into bay/12’2’’ min x 9’11’’ max/8’10’’ to fitted wardrobes. Double glazed bay window to front with radiator beneath, built in two double door wardrobes and central dressing table area.
BEDROOM TWO: 14’9’’ into bay/12’2’’ min x 10’10’’ Bay window to rear with radiator beneath and picture rail.
BEDROOM THREE: 9’2’’ x 7’6’’
Double glazed leaded effect window to front, radiator and useful box room off.
With white suite comprising:- Panelled bath with Triton T80 electric shower, glass shower screen wash basin set into vanity unit with storage below. Fully tiled walls, opaque double glazed leaded effect window to side, heated towel rail/radiator, built in storage cupboard and tiled floor.
White low flush suite, part tiled walls and opaque window to rear.
The property is set well back from the road with a lawned foregarden and driveway providing ample parking and leading to:
GARAGE: 14’10’’ x 7’3’’
Wooden doors to front, power and light points and personal door to utility area.
(Please check the suitability of the garage for your own vehicle)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31955053.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acres, Sutton Coldfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.