5 bedroom detached house for saleMonks Lane, Freshwater, Isle of Wight
- Creatively & stylishly adapted & extended detached home
- Three kitchens, four reception rooms & five bedrooms
- Superb sea, coastline & countryside views
- Driveway & detached garage
- Front, side & rear gardens
- Superbly flexible accommodation
- EPC energy rating C (72)
This superb property is full of possibilities and presents you with a high level of excellent choices. With its three kitchens, four or more reception rooms, five or more bedrooms, two en-suite shower rooms and family bathroom all spread out over two levels, it offers a great deal of flexibility.If you are looking for a home with an annexe, holiday let potential or to accommodate two or even three generations of a family, this home certainly delivers the required accommodation on all three levels, but also could be quite simply a brilliant family home.Situated in a quiet lane in a popular and attractive corner of our pretty Island, on top of all the wonderful virtues that this excellent home offers you, it also benefits from fantastic views of the sea and The Solent’s ever-changing scene, as well as backing onto glorious countryside.This delightful home provides you with so many of the glories of Island living and more.
What the Owner says:
I have loved living at this property. In every window I have views towards the countryside and the sea and having the balconies has allowed me to watch the ever-changing views and the sunsets which are stunning. Even in the kitchen area the views are still captivating, meaning that preparing meals isn’t such a chore.With the beach being so nearby, the grandchildren have loved staying and even enjoy crabbing in Yarmouth. There is a coastal path linking me to Yarmouth as well as one to Colwell Bay, so it’s perfect for dog walkers and there is also a bus stop down the road which links you to all areas of the Island.The spaciousness of everything is something I am going to really miss and I truly believe that the finest details of this property can only be appreciated with a visit.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 16'3 x 12'8 at widest point (4.96m x 3.86m)
- Study Area: 10'9 x 9'11 (3.28m x 3.02m)
- Kitchen: 13'0 x 11'10 (3.97m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'6 x 11'10 (4.12m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'7 x 11'10 (4.14m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'10 x 9'5 at widest point (3.61m x 2.87m)
- Annexe Bedroom 5: 9'0 x 7'0 (2.75m x 2.14m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Annexe Lounge/Bedroom 6: 16'11 x 10'4 (5.16m x 3.15m)
- Annexe Kitchen: 10'4 x 7'5 (3.15m x 2.26m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Study Area
- Living Area: 21'3 x 15'6 (6.48m x 4.73m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 13'10 x 10'8 (4.22m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 1: 24'3 x 16'2 at widest point (7.40m x 4.93m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60900757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Isle of Wight. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.