This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom detached bungalow for sale

Mynydd Isa, Flintshire

Offers in Region of £135,000

Property Description

Full description

A Detached Two Bedroom Bungalow backing onto agricultural land situated within a quiet neighborhood located on the periphery of Mynydd Isa bordering with Bryn Y Baal.The property in brief comprises; Lounge, Kitchen, Two Double sized Bedrooms and Bathroom, to the side is a detached Garage. Externally there are front, side and rear gardens, a driveway providing ample off road parking. The property also benefits from gas central heating.Heol Fammau is in a popular residential area off Chambers Lane bordering Mynydd Isa with Bryn Y Baal, there are local shops, schools and regular public transport links. The main road networks and A55 North Wales expressway are within easy reach.

Room Dimensions
LOUNGE 15'6 x 11'2
KITCHEN 10'7 x 7'2
BEDROOM ONE 13'8 x 9'1
BEDROOM TWO 11' x 9'5

More information from this agent

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Thomas C Adams, Mold

8 Chester Street Mold CH7 1EG

0800 014 9840 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

The cost of your call will vary depending on your landline or mobile phone provider and the number called. Please check with your network provider for potential costs.


Property reference TMP01573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas C Adams, Mold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.