2 bedroom terraced house for saleLondon Road, Brandon
Sold STC £75,000
- Modern Mid Terraced House
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Fired central Heating
- uPVC Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- CHAIN FREE
Plot 2,173 London Road, Brandon,Suffolk, IP27 0ER.By order of the mortgagees in possession,we would advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £82,500.Any person wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts
NOTICE OF OFFER
Property address: Plot 2, 173 London Road, Brandon, Suffolk, IP27 0ER. By order of the mortgagees in possession, we would advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £82,500. Any person wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
William H Brown 18 - 20 High Street, Brandon, IP27 0AQ 01842 811058.
173 London Road, Brandon
Entrance door to:
With stairs to first floor landing, coved and plastered ceiling and radiator.
Lounge 13' 11" x 12' ( 4.24m x 3.66m )
With tv point, telephone point, coved and plastered ceiling, sealed unit uPVC window to front.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 15' 1" x 9' 6" ( 4.60m x 2.90m )
With one and half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit inset into rolled edged work surface with cupboard and space and plumbing for automatic washing machine below, additional cupboards and drawers with rolled edged work surfaces over, eye level units, larder unit, built in under stairs storage cupboard, built in stainless steel gas hob with cooker hood above, built in electric oven, space for fridge/freezer, ceramic tiled floor, coved and plastered ceiling and sealed unit uPVC window to rear.
With ceramic tiled floor, wall mounted gas fired combination boiler, plastered ceiling and sealed unit door to rear garden.
With low level wc, corner wall mounted wash hand basin, vinyl flooring, plastered ceiling, sealed unit uPVC window to rear and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Built in airing cupboard with tubular heater.
Bedroom One 15' 5" Max (12" Min) x 9' 1" ( 4.70m Max (12" Min) x 2.77m )
With coved and plastered ceiling, sealed unit uPVC window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" Max (11'8" Min) x 8' ( 4.37m Max (11'8" Min) x 2.44m )
With coved and plastered ceiling, sealed unit uPVC window to rear and radiator.
With low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower mixer tap over, shaver point/light, vinyl flooring, sealed unit uPVC window to rear and radiator.
All main services are connected to the property.
From William H Brown Brandon Office proceed to the top of the High Street turning right at the traffic lights into London Road. Continue along London Road, beyond Tesco's where the property can be found on the left hand side clearly indicated by a William H Brown for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
|NAME & DISTANCE||CATCHMENT|
COMPARISON TABLE:data provided by
|NAME & DISTANCE||
This is historical data that shows the likelihood of a child getting into a nearby school at the time of the last intake of pupils, should you have been the occupier of this property. It may or may not include siblings, high priority pupils or selective admissions, and does not show likelihood data for present or future intakes.
This data is provided for informational purposes only. Each Local Authority will base their admission process on a number of criteria and not just catchment area. Rightmove Group Limited does not accept any liability for purchasing decisions based on this data.
Data sourced from SchoolGuide.co.uk. SchoolGuide does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD103257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.