3 bedroom apartment for saleBoyn Hill Avenue, Maidenhead
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- 1ST FLOOR APARTMENT
- MANY PERIOD FEATURES
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- BATHROOM & STORAGE ROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
Substantial converted apartment occupying the entire 1st floor of Boyn Hill Court offering spacious & well presented accommodation whilst retaining many period features. Conveniently located for the town & station with allocated parking, communal gardens & a Share Of Freehold. Viewing. Recommended.
Communal Entrance Portico
pillared with period door, security entryphone system, stairs rising to first floor landing and door giving access to
spacious hall with period architraving, timber working skirtings, wall mounted central heating thermostat, entryphone, large storage cupboard with further airing cupboard housing lagged tank and slatted shelving, attractive Gloss tiled flooring, period timber doors giving access to
Drawing Room 18' 2" x 16' 5" ( 5.54m x 5.00m )
delightful dual aspect room with double doors and windows to rear giving access to the atrium dining room, further window to side, feature cast iron fireplace with tiled slips and hearth and attractive carved surround, television aerial point, period architrave timber work and skirtings, three radiators.
Atrium Dining Room 15' 3" x 7' 3" ( 4.65m x 2.21m )
a superb room enjoying elevated South facing views with full width windows to rear and side, vaulted ceiling with three large skylights, wall light points, two radiators, tiled floor, steps down to
Kitchen/breakfast Room 13' 5" x 12' 7" ( 4.09m x 3.84m )
with feature leaded light bay window to rear and further window to rear, stunningly fitted with an extensive range of solid timber Mark Wilkinson wall and base level units complemented by Stone effect working surfaces with display shelving, wine rack and further plate rack with adjacent shelving, inset four ring electric hob with extractor hood over and complementary oven beneath, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated concealed fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, appliance space for washing machine and tumble dryer, ample space for 4-6 seater table, provision for LCD television, tiled splashbacks and surrounds, complementary tiled floor and double radiator.
Bedroom 1 18' 4" x 16' 2" ( 5.59m x 4.93m )
stunning master bedroom enjoying dual aspect with two windows to front, former feature fireplace with attractive carved surround (at present blocked). two fitted wardrobes with shelving, hanging space and light, period architraves with working skirtings, two radiators and door to
Refitted Shower Room
with window to front, luxury suite comprising fully tiled corner shower cubicle with glazed enclosure and independent shower, close coupled w.c and pedestal hand basin in a limed oak vanity unit with storage above and below, half tiled surrounds, ceramic tiled floor, radiator.
Bedroom 2 16' 9" x 12' 2" ( 5.11m x 3.71m )
excluding door recess, with attractive bay window to front, fitted recess double wardrobe, period architrave and skirtings, radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' 10" x 9' 4" ( 4.22m x 2.84m )
a delightful dual aspect room with windows to side and rear, wall light points, period architrave and skirtings, radiator.
with window to side, refitted White suite with shower and panel enclosed bath with curved shower screen and shower, dual flush low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with contemporary fittings, half tiled surrounds and radiator.
accessed via the communal stairway, a secure storage area located immediately above the kitchen of Flat 3 so extending to approximately 13ft x 12ft but with limited headroom, power and light, wall mounted gas fired boiler for central heating and domestic hot water, provides an outstanding loft style storage area for the apartment.
Outside - Parking
Boyn Hill Court benefits from a large graveled parking area to the front of the property of which there are two allocated spaces for Flat 3.
Boyn Hill Court is well screened from the road with stone wall to the front boundary, mature trees, pillared entrance to the parking area, flower and shrub beds and borders, gated access to the side leads to the communal rear garden which is given over to lawn with well stocked flower and shrub beds and borders, numerous mature shrubs and trees, and being fully enclosed by wooden panel fencing.
Each of the flats benefit from a timber garden store located within the rear garden, the store shed for number 3 being the middle of the 3.
From Maidenhead town centre proceed West along the A4 towards Reading, at the top of Castle Hill turn left prior to the pedestrian crossing into Grenfell Road. Take the first right into Boyn Hill Avenue and proceed towards the top of the road where Boyn Hill Court, 19 Boyn Hill Avenue will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD107274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.