5 bedroom detached house for saleMill Lane, Wingrave
Guide Price £695,000
- Tranquil village setting
- Great accommodation
- Potential annexe
- Five bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Large kitchen/breakfast room
- Triple garage
An impressive and well proportioned home offering exceptional versatility in a tranquil setting in this popular hilltop village.
Floyds Barn was built nearly 20 years ago on the site of a former barn, part of this particularly appealing development of properties, all of which were built in an imaginative barn style. The accommodation offers a real sense of space, delivering a combination of style and versatility that will appeal to buyers looking for a certain lifestyle.
The dramatic full height reception hall and galleried landing really exemplifies the light and airiness of the accommodation. The sitting room enjoys a bright double aspect with a casement door out to the very pretty courtyard garden. The dining room has the same floor tiles as the hall and opens into the kitchen/breakfast room. This is a terrific cooks kitchen, well laid out with plenty of workspace, double sink and a Miele oven, with hob and extractor hood above. Excellent low voltage downlighting, a generous breakfast bar and terracotta floor tiles. Off the kitchen the owners have created a wonderful utility/scullery, well fitted with units and a granite work surface. A full range of built in cupboards, including purpose built recycling boxes.
On the first floor there is a large galleried landing off which all the bedrooms are accessed. The master bedroom is a fabulous size, enjoying a double aspect and beautifully appointed en suite bathroom, fitted in white with a claw foot bath and a large shower stall. There are two further double bedrooms and a good size single. The family shower room has literally just been refitted to a very contemporary specification, all in white with 'limestone' tiling.
There is a large porch/conservatory to the side adjacent to the triple garage block. A door leads off here into an oak floored room, which is currently used as gym, but could make a kitchen if you wanted to create a completely separate living area in this section. A staircase leads up to the first floor to a huge living/games room, big enough to take a full size snooker table. There is a further double bedroom and a well equipped en suite shower room, complete with a full size sauna.
There is plenty of parking in front of the triple garage, which has three individual up and over doors, together with light and power. The rest of the front is predominantly pea shingle, relieved by paviours and brick planters, with two splendid wisteria. A gate to the right hand side leads to a walled courtyard garden, which makes a lovely tranquil sitting area, with a central water feature, pergola and brick built BBQ. There is a further area of communal garden located through and beyond the archway, which is for the express use of the five householders.
The five properties form part of this private development and each party is a shareholder in the management company.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31990595.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CFS100548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Country House & Farm Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.