3 bedroom terraced house for salePrinces Terrace, Brighton
Offers in Excess of £300,000
- Mid-terraced family home
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Lawned rear garden
- No onward chain
- Popular residential location
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale this attractive mid-terraced family home with three bedrooms, two reception rooms, a large cellar area and lawned rear garden. The property is located in a popular residential location and comes with no onward chain.
Brighton is ones of England's most exciting seafront cities, having many waterside bars and continental style cafes. Boasting elegant seafront regency squares and terraces aligning to the seafront promenade. The Royal Pavilion with its Indian exterior and Chinese interior is located within 1 mile, as is Brighton Marina, which offers extensive shopping, eating and leisure facilities to include multi-screen cinema complex, bowl-plex, ASDA superstore and casino. Kemp Town itself has a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere surrounding St George's Road, being the heart of the Kemp Town Village. The comprehensive shopping mall at Churchill Square and surrounding shopping facilities situated within Brighton city centre are easily accessible as is the London to Brighton Road, the A23. Local bus routes can be found on the seafront road offering transport to Brighton centre and areas beyond.
Wooden flooring and two understairs storage cupboards.
Sitting Room 16' 2" Into bay x 12' 7" Into recess narrowing to 10' 9" Into chimney recess ( 4.93m Into bay x 3.84m Into recess narrowing to 3.28m Into chimney recess )
Wooden flooring, two sash windows to the front and tiled fireplace.
Dining Room 13' 4" x 10' 9" Into chimney recess ( 4.06m x 3.28m Into chimney recess )
Wooden flooring, fireplace with hearth & mantle, windows to the rear with double doors out onto enclosed rear balcony.
Kitchen 10' x 4' 9" ( 3.05m x 1.45m )
Units at eye & base level, stainless steel sink & drainer unit with mixer tap, some working surfaces, space for cooker, space for washing machine, pantry cupboard with space for fridge under, serving hatch through to dining room, window to the rear and door out to enclosed rear balcony.
Enclosed Rear Balcony
Windows to the rear and door leading out to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 16' 1" Into bay x 10' 9" Into chimney recess ( 4.90m Into bay x 3.28m Into chimney recess )
Wooden flooring, two sash windows to the front and wash hand basin with tiled splash back.
Bedroom 2 13' 7" x 10' 9" Into chimney recess ( 4.14m x 3.28m Into chimney recess )
Wooden flooring, double glazed window to the rear and wash hand basin with tiled splash back.
Wooden flooring, tiled walls, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with screen and wall mounted shower and window to the rear.
Bedroom 3 9' 8" x 5' ( 2.95m x 1.52m )
Sash window to the front.
Laid to lawn with paving, gated rear access and door providing access to cellar area under house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31992434.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KET101470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.