Commercial Property for saleBridge Street, Haverfordwest
1 sq. ft.
- Long established Department Store premises, now vacated.
- Net overall retail area, approx. 10,300 sq.ft
- Second floor storage, approx. 1500 sq.ft
- Parking area for up to 6 vehicles
- Central position within the County town
- Large sun terrace to rear offering further extension opportunities
- Nearby stores, approx. 620 sq.ft
- National multiple retailers in close proximity
Occupying a prime trading position in the pedestrianised premier retail trading area of Haverfordwest with direct frontage to Bridge Street and rear frontage to the riverside walkway/footbridge linking the Town centre.
Haverfordwest, the principle commercial town in Pembrokeshire, is approx. 60 miles from Swansea and has good road communications via the A40 trunk road, A48 dual carriage way and routes to the M4 motorway. The town has a catchment population estimated at 110,000 but there is a significant increase in this population during the busy tourist season - as the nearby Pembrokeshire Coast is a renowned holiday attraction.
Major employers include Pembrokeshire County Council and Withybush General Hospital.
Ground Floor - 1631.90m net overall, ( 5354 ft net overall. ) Double fronted window display approach, and further display at the rear.
The property is set on three storeys: The Ground and First floors were utilised for retail trading with the third floor for administration and storage. Toilet facilities are located on the first and second floors. The Ground floor also incorporates a Travel Agency and Restaurant.
First Floor - 4979 sq.ft (1517.60m (net overall))
Second Floor - 1500 sq.ft (457.20m (gross))
Exterior - The Coffee Shop/Restaurant has a large alfresco seating area situated on the Riverside frontage.
Services: - Mains water, electricity and drainage.
Plans - Available in Haverfordwest office.
Tenure: - Freehold.
Floorplan - of two floors. available in Haverfordwest office.
Local Authority: - Pembrokeshire County Council.
General Notes - Tenure:
The property is Freehold.
We understand from the Valuation Office website that the Rateable Value is £64,000. (48.2p) rates payable in the £).
Commercial Energy Performance Certificate: This is available at the Haverfordwest Office of R K Lucas & Son
The price quoted is exclusive of VAT (where applicable)
SUBJECT TO CONTRACT AND AVAILABILITY
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25126709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by R K Lucas & Son, Haverfordwest. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.